Chapter 143: Begin!

Chapter 143

June 12th 20XX

Momo's Mansion

5:00 PM

After another "bumpy" ride from Shoto the crew got to Momo's house in one piece. After getting themselves settled Izuku and Shoto went to the backyard of the estate where the prepared to fight.

Both boys looked each other in the eyes, knowing that this fight will show how they must grow, they both wanted to get stronger, no they needed to get stronger for themselves and their future goals.

Izuku: Okay Shoto I want you to go all out against me

Shoto: You as well, I don't want you to hold back against me

Izuku: Well let's begin

Izuku summoned his golden sword and ran towards Shoto, Shoto preparing for this summoned a ring of long and sharp ice spears and sent them towards Izuku. Izuku managed to parry each spear as he got closer and prepared to stab Shoto but his fire half activated forced Izuku to warp into the air, however using this to his own advantage. Izuku summoned two swords and threw them on opposites sides of the battlefield and warped back in front of Shoto.

Shoto: Well played however this fight is far from over

Izuku's eye began to glow yellow then red, the area around his eyes glowed as well as he began to radiate an aura. Taking a deep breath Izuku took one step forward then in an instant Shoto was sent flying back. Shoto sent a wave of ice to catch his fall. Izuku threw his sword again warping into the air and then he threw his sword at Shoto.

Izuku sword connected with Shoto's arm which was covered in ice causing both boys to be in a standstill. Izuku's other eye began to change from a dark green to a lime color which somehow began to power Izuku even further which allowed him to send Shoto down into the ground below him.

Dust covered the battlefield clouding Izuku eyes, looking around for Shoto Izuku looked for him walking forward, then a spear of ice pierced Izuku's arm causing Izuku to fall on the ground in pain. Shoto appeared in front of Izuku, out of breath and his clothing ripped to the point where it was almost shredded, he slowly walked over to Izuku as he stumbled and fell on the ground.

The ice spear that was in Izuku's arm melted allowing Izuku to stand up

The ice spear that was in Izuku's arm melted allowing Izuku to stand up. Looking at Shoto, Izuku's body returned to normal as his sword disappeared and his eyes returned to normal. Picking up Shoto's body he brought him inside.