Chapter 59

Next morning at khanna mansion.

Neil woke up and checked his phone to see any message or not.. he saw one of the message which made happy.. he replied the message back and keeping his phone charging got down the bed..

He wore his slippers and starts walking to his cupboard. He opens the cupboard and took his clothes.. he kept his clothes in washroom and comes to room..

He walks to bed and sat down.. he picks his phone up and quickly messaged avni. He kept his phone back on side table leaving to charge.

He ruffling his hair went to washroom to fresh up.

Neil comes out of washroom after freshening up. He walks to dressing table and starts combing his hairs.. he wore watch on his left wrist.

He perfumed on himself and looks at mirror. He ruffling his hair moves to his bed and sat down.. he took his shoes and shocks out.. he starts wearing his shoes..

He then took his phone and saw Avni's message. He smiled and kept his phone back in his pocket.

( Neil's outfit)

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

( Neil's outfit)

Neil went downstairs and no one in the hall. He thought to check in kitchen.. he starts walking to kitchen when he heard voice behind him. He  turns  back and saw swetha.

Neil: good morning mom.

He hugged her then kissed her cheek.

Swetha : good morning Tilu. You woke this early. Shall I make breakfast for you?

Neil : no mom... I was going to inform you that I'm going out..

Swetha: going out that too early in the morning. Aren't you going police station?

Neil : no mom... mom don't make breakfast for me.. I won't be back home by night.. and yes I'm might have my dinner out too.

Swetha : I got the hint tillu.. it's fine. You enjoy your day with your girl..

Neil : mom.. I should leave now.. I have to pick her up.

Swetha : okay bye.. take care and enjoy you both.

Neil : thank you mom.. I'll see you at night time. Bye!

Swetha : bye tillu!

Neil kissing swetha cheek left khanna mansion. Neil sat in his car and turning the radio on starts driving to Metha mansion..