Chapter 34

Neil and Avni was walking in corridor to their next lesson when avni stops him.. Neil looks at her..

Neil : avni.. we will be late if we stand here..

Avni : Neil.. before going to class can I grab drink please..

Neil : uff drink now.. okay.. you go ahead in class, I'll get you drink. What drink you want?

Avni : arrrrr.. pineapple... Thank you Neil!

Neil : you go ahead! I'll be back!

Avni nods and walks to her class while Neil went to back canteen buy drink for avni..

As he was buying drink he could feel strong gaze on him.. he turns around and found no one staring at him. He chucked and turned back and paid the money after taking the drink..

He walks back to his class when he felt someone following him.. he stops and turns around to see no one... he got confused thinking why he is feeling like someone is watching or following him.. he again chucked his thought and enters inside the class and saw avni sitting with his friends and giggling.. he smilingly walks to then and calls her..

Neil : avni!

Avni who was giggling and talking with girls hearing Neil's voice she stops and looks at him..

Neil handed pineapple drink to Avni and sat on his side... he didn't disturb girls talk so he took his book out and starts doing something....

Soon teacher enters and starts teaching them while someone had full concentration on AvNeil who was helping each other solving the problems..

After few hours later college was ended.. Neil and his friends with avni walks to parking  area when avni remembered something...

She stops walking making everyone stop too and looks at avni..

Juhi : what happened avni?

Neil : yes avni, why you stopped walking? Did you forget something in class?

Avni : actually guys I forget I had take some books out from library.. if you don't mind I'll go and get some books..

Ali : avni you can take books out tomorrow why today only?

Avni : I need some books to read.. you guys don't worry I'll be back very soon.. you can guys go home..

Neil : no it's okay.. we will wait.. you go and get yours books out..

Avni : Neil please go home.. plus I have to go shop to buy some notes book too.. you should go home..

Neil : are you sure..

Avni : yes.. go home!

Neil : okay.. reaching home call me or text me..

Avni : okay.. I'll go now..bye!

Neil : bye!

Everyone else too bid bye and hugged Avni..lastly Neil hugged avni ..

Neil : take care.. call me later.

Avni nods and went back to college while items left to their respective home while someone heard everything and smirks and left from there..