Chapter 11

Bright sunny day was today.. sun rays peeped through into farmhouse straight to Neil's room... feeling sun rays avni stirred in her sleep.. doing few times she opened her eyes when her eye fell on couch and saw Neil sleeping opening his mouth open.. she chuckled at him and sat down on bed resting her head into headboard..

Avni povs: he looks so cute while sleeping like this.. he is such baby.. Neil I don't know what's happing when you around me or when others girls around you.. I can't realise what I'm feeling for you.. I know falling love with me it's not possible.. come on Neil why would someone for me.. just look at me.. you can never fall for me but what if I do.. how will hold myself from you.. I have seen love Between maa and papa..

She was busy thinking when Neil woke up and saw her lost.. he got up and moved to her and kept his hand on her shoulder.. she flinched feeling touch and looked at Neil..

Avni : I'm sorry.. I didn't knew it's you..

Neil : it's okay Avni.. are you okay?

Avni : I'm fine.. it just..

Neil : if you don't want then you don't have to share it.. Avni we getting late for college.. you fresh up in this room..

Avni : but what about my clothes?

Neil : don't worry about that.. I have neha dress for you.. I'll bring it..

Avni nods. Neil went to Neha's room and got dress for Avni..

Neil : you change itself here.. I'll be next room.. call me if you need any help..

Avni nods.. Neil left the room while Avni smiled herself seeing the dress and walked to Washroom.

Soon Avni came out wiping her face. She kept the towel aside and moved to the mirror. She looked at herself and smiled seeing herself. She took hair brush and Starts brushing her hair.. she kept her hair open.. taking one glance in the mirror walked out of the room taking her phone..

She was one the last step on stairs. She looked around to see Neil but didn't find him.. she walked more further. She crossed kitchen when she felt someone in kitchen.. she peeped inside the kitchen and saw Neil focused making breakfast for them.. she smiled seeing him..

Avni povs: how cute he looks while cooking.. will be best husband..

She smiled at her own thought and cleared her throat to get attention from Neil.. Neil looked up and saw Avni. He passed her smile..

Neil : you take seat in hall.. it's almost done.. I'll bring it!

Avni instead of answering him, she walked inside the kitchen and stood next to Neil and wiped sweat From his forehead. Neil smiled at her and continued making coffee.

Avni : I'll help you too!

Neil : it's alright! I'm done!

Avni nods seeing everything almost ready.. Neil asked Avni to take plates out while Neil poured coffee in cup.. taking tray and cup coffee Avneil walked out the Kitchen..

Neil placed the Try on table and pulled her chair for Avni and asked her to sit.. Avni smiled at his gesture.. Neil took his seat beside her and Starts serving when Avni hand stopped him. Neil looked at her with confuse face.

Neil : what happened? Don't you like this! Shall I make something else for you?

Avni again smiled seeing his concern.. for this first time one of her friend cared for her.. she felt blessed being friend with Neil..

Avni : Neil nothing has happened.. I only stopped you because I wanted to serve myself.. you have already done a lot for me!

Neil : thank god.. I thought you don't like all this.. and about serving let me Do it.. I know you too big this opportunity won't come every time..