Chapter 33

A month later!

Neil was sleeping in his room with smile on his face and dreaming about something or should I say someone... Neil was smiling in his sleep and leaned forward when he immediately fall down from bed landing on his butt... he opens his eyes and looks around only to realise he was dreaming kissing a girl.. he blushed thinking about kissing girl and stood while rubbing his butt..

He looks at himself in mirror and saw his face.. he ruffles his hair and moved to  closet.. he took his towel and went to washroom..

While in Metha house..

The atmosphere was very different.. why wouldn't be as avni was sitting on dining table and munching her food.. she was nervous and scared as today result will be coming.. she is only scared of Result.. she  knew she wrote her papers well but had feared thinking what if she fails and didn't pass with good percent...

Being worried and nervous she was munching food none stop while her family was shaking their heads seeing her like this...

Neela : bacha stop now.. you get stomach ache if you keep eating..

Avni looks at Neela while chewing her food..

Neela : Ashish stop her..

Ashish: how can I stop her Neela? She won't stop eating till the result is out.. Neela call Neil..maybe he will help us..

Neela nodded her head and moved side and called Neil..

While in khanna house..

Neil was getting ready when bud phone rang.. he thought who would be calling him this time.. while wearing the watch on his wrist he walks to bed side and picks the phone up and saw Neela calling him.. he got confused but nevertheless he picks the call up...

Neil : hello aunty!

Neela: Neil please come to Metha house..

Neil : aunty what happened?

Neela : avni.. she...

Neil : what happened to avni? Is She okay?

Neela : Neil.. she is okay but...

Neil was getting tense thinking what happened to avni which made Neela call him...

Neil : but.. what?

Neela : Neil.. she eating none stop.. she isn't stopping..

Neil sighed hearing this but also confused hearing and thought why is avni eating so much..

Neil : aunty.. I'm coming there.. bye.

He shoved his phone in his pocket and fixed his watch.. he rushed downstairs with his keys.. he heard his name being calling out but he didn't listen or stopped..

Neil sat in his car and drove to Metha house....

In Metha house  everyone tried to stop Avni but avni didn't stopped.. as the door bell rang everyone sighed and Neela went to open the door. She saw Neil.. she let him in and took him to dining area where avni was eating around her Dadi and brother and father was standing..

Neil looks at her worriedly and calls her name..

Neil : avniiiiii...

He called her with hight pitch which made avni scared and dropped fork which she was holding... she looks at Neil and gave him sheepish smile..

Neil : avni.. what is this? How can you eat so much... what will happen if you get stomach ache... avni.. say something...

Avni looks at him before getting up from her seat and walks to him.. before Neil could shout at her she hugged him tightly making Neil and others shock.. she wraps her arms around his neck and hid her face..