RAW Week 28

"At the arena"

Tom: Hello everyone, I am Tom Philips.
Nigel: My name is Nigel McGuieness.
Vic: And this is Vic Joseph.
Tom: Tonight it's gonna be one Hell of a ride on this week's RAW and let's get started.

Out came the Universal champion and Diabolical One, Darby Allin. He was dead serious about the hooded person that has been pursuing him in the past weeks.

Tom: Tonight we get to see who has been after Darby Allin and his Universal championship.
Nigel: We can say that the person wants "talk".
Vic: In talk, he must mean fighting?

Darby grabbed a mic.

Darby: I got your message, where are you?

There was no response from him.

Darby: I said show yourself!
???: Behind you Darby...

He turned around on the titantron and he saw the hooded figure.

Darby: What's the matter, too afraid to stand on the ring with me?
???: I am not, but you are gonna tremble in fear when I get my hands on you.
Darby: What the hell do you want?
???: Simple... That title of yours... Next week I organized a contract signing between you and me as we will collide at Fastlane.
Darby: You got your match, but first take off that good so I can see who you are!

The hooded figure took of his hood and it was Daniel Bryan. The arena was shocked and so was Darby, the crowd gave him a loud ovation.

Tom: Oh my...
Vic: It was Daniel Bryan the whole time?
Nigel: You bet it.

Daniel smirked.

Daniel: I'll see you next week... Darby...

The titantron glitched as Daniel left.

"Backstage"

Cathy: Darby, you were shocked that the hooded figure was actually Daniel Bryan and next week you are scheduled with a contract signing for your Universal title at Fastlane.
Darby: So if Daniel Bryan thinks that he has the right to attack me and I guess I have no choice but to beat the crap out of him at Fastlane, I'll see you next week Bryan.

He left.

"At the arena"

Out came the United States champion, Shane Thorne. The Aussie was ready for tonight's none title match.

Tom:Tonight it's gonna be a slugfest as Shane Thorne is gonna face his biggest challenge yet.
Nigel: Tristan Archer has got no tolerance for Thorne as he started him a joke as a champ.
Vic: There will be a huge posibillity if that was true.

Out came the French Symbolism as he was relentless on his search for the US title.

Tom: This man is a relentless machine and no ordinary human.
Nigel: That's precisely what I would say about him.
Vic: Definetly, let's get to it then.