RAW week 1

"At the arena"
Tom: Hello everyone I am Tom Philips and we are live on Colorado Springs, Colorado.
Nigel: And I am Nigel McGuinness and tonight we have a new commentator joining us permanatly, Cathy Kelly.
Cathy: I am glad to be with you guys and I bet we are going have so much fun.
Nigel: Tonight we have a segment from the RAW women's champion Shayna Baszler first.
Cathy: And the both of us know Shayna very well back in NXT, how she was ruthless and all, and now she's the RAW women's champion and has the MMA Horsewomen reunited it's going to be chaotic.

Out came the MMA Horsewomen, the crowd was booing them but they ignored the disaproval from the crowd as they enter the ring with Shayna having a mic.
Shayna: At HIAC I dominated Bianca Belair and retained my title.
The crowd booed.
Shayna: But after the match, Rosemary from Impact wreslting decided to crash the celebration of the Queen of Spades and the horsewomen.
The crowd cheered.
Shayna: Rosemary, you may seem intimidating back on Impact, but this is WWE and it's my teritory and to think-

Out came the Demon Assassin Rosemary with a mic.
Rosemary: Shayna, is it just me or have you gone old from the last time I saw you?
The crowd reacted to this.
Rosemary: And where is the crown you are wearing, if you are called the Queen of Spades then where is your crown?
Shayna: This title is my crown.
Rosemary: Don't care and don't wanna know, bitch!
The crowd reacted and cheered to this also.
Rosemary: I came here for a challenge.
Shayna: What is it?
Rosemary: Next week we will have a tag team match. It'll be you and your horses against me and my team.
Shayna had her signature smirk and replied.
Shayna: Consider the challenge accepted.
Rosemary: Good... I will see you in the dark...
The lights went out and then went back again only to reveal that Rosemary was missing and Shayna was on the ground unconscious and her horsewomen helped her up.
Tom: That's a message to Shayna from Rosemary.
Nigel: Next week we have a 4vs4 women tag team action.
Cathy: Shayna better prepared for this up coming Monday.
"Backstage"
McKenzie: Shayna, do you think you have what it takes for you and the MMA Horsewomen to beat Rosemary's team?
Shayna: We do, we are the Horsewomen and we do what we want and if that brat that wears face paint makes her intimidating... To me it makes her look like she came back from a party, at next week she and her team will either be tapping or napping.
The four left.
"Segment"
Seth Rollins was walking down backstage and the arena booed, he then came across Eddie Edwards and Alicia Edwards.
Seth: Well. Well. Look who decided to show up.
Eddie: I don't have time for you Seth-
Seth: No you do have time.
Eddie: For what?
Seth: You see those people there, they think I am a joke while I became a 2 time Universal champion. And I wanna prove them wrong... By that I wanna fight you.
Eddie looked at Alicia who nodded.
Eddie: I accept.
Seth: Good see you on that ring.
He left.
"At the arena"

Out came Shelton Benjamin, he was prepared for his match tonight.
Tom: So tonight we have Shelton Benjamin performing.
Nigel: Being a expirienced veteran in the WWE means he knows how to work his way up to the leagues.
Cathy: Let's just see who he actually faces.