RAW Week 8

"At the arena"

Tom: Hello everyone I am Tom Philips.
Nigel: I am Nigel McGuieness.
Vic: And I am Vic Joseph and you are watching Monday Night RAW.
Tom: We have a ton of quite amazing matches and storylines for you guys, do hope you continue watching on RAW.

Out came the team of Jessamyn Duke and Maria Shafir of the Horsewomen.

Vic: Last week they got a title opportunity against the RAW women's tag team champions Xia Brookside and Ember Moon of the OC.
Tom: We'll see what they got for tonight.
Nigel: This will be a deadly game.

Then the titantron showed a video backstage.

"Backstage"

Xia was with a couple officials which took care of Ember who was knocked out unconscious by someone.

Official: She's unconscious, she can't compete tonight.
Xia: Oh my bloody God, what am I suppose to do without a partner?

She eyed Ember and sighed and took her half of the titles.

Xia: Ember if you can here me, I'll defend the titles on my own, this will show my true potential.

She left.

"At the arena"

Tom: Ember Moon of the OC is knocked out unconscious and Xia Brookside will defend the titles by herself.
Nigel: That will increase the chances of the Horsewomen to win the titles.
Vic: Shut up Nigel.

Out came Xia Brookside of the OC who was wielding the tag titles by her self and she looked at the Horsewomen who were smirking and cracked they're knuckles. But then a theme played.

Out came the Queen of Hearts, Natalya. Xia and the Horsewomen were shocked.

Vic: That's Natalya.
Tom: Is she teaming Xia Brookside?
Nigel: This is so unfair.
Vic: Unfair? You mean totally fair.

Natalya came close to Xia and whispered.

Natalya: From now on, I am with you and the OC. Consider me your newest member and tag partner for tonight.
Xia: Okay.

The two went down to the ring and starred with the Horsewomen.

"Match Highlights"

Natalya showed her offense to Jessamyn Duke by landing chops and Discus Lariats, she then tried to grab her legs for a early Sharpshooter but Marina got out and tried to hit her but she ducked and grabbed her for a Liger Bomb to the mat and tagged Xia who climbed the post and landed a Missle Dropkick to Duke who was getting up.

"End of the match"

Xia was busy with Jessamyn as she did a Dropkick to Jessamyn but took the hit and didn't move and grabbed Xia for Sleeper Hold, Natalya was about to get out but Marina pulled her from behind and sent her to the steel steps. Jessamyn was a step closer to putting Xia to sleep but Xia ran to the ropes and jumped on it and reversed things into a Bulldog and Marina got in and tried to do a Clothesline but Xia ducked and did a Superkick before grabbing her for a Brooksey Bomb ontop of Jessamyn, Natalya got in and grabbed the Horsewomen's legs for a Sharpshooter which forced the two to tap out.

Mike Rome: Here are your winners and still RAW women's tag team champions... The team of Xia Brookside and Natalya!!!

Tom: Xia retained the titles with the help of Natalya.
Nigel: Which was clearly unfair.

Natalya suddenly Two Sweeted with Xia.

Vic: Does this make Natalya-
Tom: It does, Vic. It certainly does make her the 6th member of the OC.