RAW Week 20

"At the arena"

Tom: Hello everyone, my name is Tom Philips.
Nigel: I am Nigel McGuieness.
Vic: And this is Vic Joseph.
Tom: RAW is certainly packed up tonight and let's get started.

Out came the Undeniable Tessa Blanchard, she made her entrance and did her pose before entering the ring.

Tom: Tessa Blanchard has a huge grudge towards Seth Rollins and his newest accomplice Toni Storm.
Nigel: That's the way of the Messiah.
Vic: Next time if you wanna talk about Rollins, go outside and talk to strangers about it.

Out came Toni Storm, she was ready as she was accompanied by Seth Rollins and they made it to the ring, Seth stood outside the ring with a smirk as Tessa and Toni eyed each other.

Nigel: The Storm has come out to play.
Vic: What a lame joke Nigel.

"Match Highlights"

Toni landed a kick to the midsection of Blanchard and she then tried to follow up things with a Storm Zero but Tessa got out of it and kicked the Aussie on the knee and grabbed her for a Buzzsaw DDT and pinned her but Seth Rollins put her leg on the ropes and the count was broken. The crowd booed at Seth's actions and Tessa rolled out of the ring and pointed at Seth with a look of disgrace on her face.

Tessa: Now that was a cheap move Rollins, now you are going to play dirty in order to help your small group of ass kissers, huh?
Seth: RAW will be soon under my control very soon.

Then Toni rolled out and she grabbed Tessa and tossed her at the steel steps and the impact was hard, Seth chuckled and clapped for Toni as she confidently smiled at Seth.

Seth: Finish her!

Toni grabbed her and slammed her at the barricade and then grabbed her again and shoved her face first at the steel post.

"End of the match"

Tessa landed a chop to Toni's chest but she also retaliated with one, Tessa then landed a Cutter to Toni and she then climbed the post and waited for her to get up and once she did she landed a Magnum to her and pinned her but Seth got inside the ring and landed a Curb Stomp to Tessa's head and this caused for a DQ.

Tom: Seth Rollins has interrupted the match.
Nigel: He couldn't let someone like Tessa win the match.
Vic: And who says that?

Seth began stomping her back and forth. Seth grabbed her for a Falcon Arrow and then helped Toni get up and she grabbed Tessa for a Storm Zero but a theme interrupted them.

The Beast of Belfast Killian Dain rushed out to save Tessa and earned a pop from the arena.

Tom: The Beast of Belfast is back!
Nigel: Last time we saw him was back at TLC.
Vic: And now he is back from injury.

When Killian got inside the ring, Seth tried landing a Superkick but Killian caught it and pulled him for a Clothesline and nailed him to the mat, Tessa got out of Toni's grasps and landed a Cutter to the Aussie and the heels roled out of the ring and eyed the duo of Tessa and Killian.