Elimination Chamber RAW Side

"At the arena"

Tom: Welcome everyone, we are here on Minniapolis, Minnesota for the Elimination Chamber PPV. I am Tom Philips.
Nigel: My name is Nigel McGuieness.
Vic: And this is Vic Joseph, now can we start this show.

Out came the Samoan superstar, Tamina. After being eliminated by AJ Lee back on the Rumble she wants retaliation.

Tom: One of the Rock's cousins is making they're entrance.
Nigel: She wants revenge from AJ Lee because that bitch eliminated her from the Rumble.
Vic: AJ is not a bitch, you moron.

Out came AJ with all her glory as the crowd cheered for her. She came out and skipped her way to the entrance and entered inside so she could be face to face with her former ally Tamina.

Tom: And AJ has made her presence known.
Nigel: Hope she gets squashed.
Vic: How about you getting squashed and her winning.

"Match Highlights"

Tamina cornered AJ and began landing punches to her back before grabbing her by the head and slamming her face at one of the turnbuckles before the ref seperated them. The Sultaness of Sultry grabbed her again and picked her up in the air and tried to slam her on the ground but she got out of it and shoved Tamina away and then she jumped at her face and delivered a Codebreaker to Tamina and pinned her but she kicked out. AJ then wrapped herself over Tamina's body and did the Black Widow submission hold and squeezed the hold over the Samoan until she stood on her legs and broke the hold by touching the ropes.

"End of the match"

Tamina did a Samoan Drop to AJ, but she didn't wanna pin her and continued punishing her with the same move over and over again for 6 times and then pinned her but she kicked out with unknown strenght which shocked the crowd to how was she still standing. Tamina tried to go for another one but AJ got out and did a roll up count and pinned her but Tamina kicked out and AJ kicked her straight in the face before going to the ropes and bounced off so she can do a Shiny Wizard and pinned her and the bell ranged.

Mike Rome: Here is your winner... AJ Lee!!!
Tom: A big win tonight for the former 3 time Divas champion.
Nigel: She just lucky, that's all.
Vic: I wouldn't call that luck if I were you, Nigel.

"Backstage"

Cathy: AJ, congrats on your victory over Tamina, how do you feel about it?
AJ: I feel refreshed, after winning the Rumble I was put in a feud between my former ally Tamina in my past years in the WWE but I plan on doing a fresh start, so Rosemary I will see you at Wrestlemania.

She left.

"At the arena"

Out came the female Rebellion duo, Zelina Vega and Tegan Nox. They got a huge opportunity in they're hands for the RAW women's tag team titles.

Tom: It's been ages since the Rebellion got a title opportunity.
Nigel: Hope that this counts.
Vic: Well let's see about it.