RAW Week 10

"At the arena"

Tom: Hello everyone I am Tom Philips.
Nigel: I am Nigel McGuieness.
Vic: And this is Vic Joseph.
Tom: Tonight you are watching Monday Night RAW.
Vic: A ton of stuff will happen tonight and are you ready for it?

Out came the Samoan Submissioner Machine and Universal champion, Samoa Joe. He was carrying his title on his shoulders and made it into the ring.

Joe: Last week I was confronted by Angel Garza and then attacked by Darby Allin. What is this world even? It's like everyone wants some of me, which I like. Those who want a piece of me better come out and I'll put they're ass to sleep.

The crowd cheered and a theme played.

Out came the Diabolical One Darby Allin. Joe narrowed his eyes further into Darby as he had a mic and he was tempting to speak.

Darby: Joe... I want a piece of you...
Joe: Great, get your ass over here on this ring.
Darby: No!

The crowd cheered.

Vic: That got me shaking.
Tom: He is meant to intimidate you.
Darby: Remember when I won the Pick your shot Battle Royal?
Joe: Yeah and you said you want a shot at my title.
Darby: True but I haven't said when I'll make my opportunity.
Joe: When is that happening?
Darby: Well since you asked nicely I'll tell you... I'll face you at TLC for the title and the rules are No Holds Barred.

The crowd went wild as another match for TLC was announced.

Vic: No Holds Barred?!
Nigel: Get ready for carnage my friends.
Tom: Absolutle carnage.

Joe had a smirk and spoke.

Joe: Finally, in a few weeks I am putting your ass to sleep.

Darby smirked.

Darby: How can you accomplish that without seeing me?

Then the light went off and in a few seconds came back with Darby behind Joe as he land a Backstabber to Joe before climbing the post for a Coffin Drop and hit the Samoan and did massive damage.

Nigel: Darby Allin is relentless.
Tom: And at TLC we get to see his true form.
Vic: I can't wait.

Then the Diabolical One grabbed Joe's title and raided it in the air as the crowd cheered.

"Backstage"

Reporter Cathy Kelly was walking to Seth Rollins who was sitting in a crate.

Cathy: Seth, the last few weeks you lost to Killian Dain and how do you feel about it?
Seth: What do you mean how I feel about it? You should know the expression of my face.
Cathy: Sorry, but may I know what's your next move?
Seth: Well I do have a message for the Beast of Belfast.

He turned to the camera.

Seth: Killian, if you can hear me. I have a propasal for you later tonight as the Monday Night Messiah is coming to the ring... So meet me there.

He left.

"At the arena"

The four tag teams for tonight are Mark Andrews and Flash Morgan Webster, Jurassic Express, the OC and the Street Profits, as tonight they are fighting for a opportunity to face AOP for the RAW tag team titles at TLC.

The bell rang and the ones starting off are Mark Andrews, Jungle Boy, Karl Anderson and Angel Dawkins.

"Match Highlights"

Angelo landed a Enziguiri to Anderson and he was dazed and stumbled back and Gallows tagged himself in and he ran to Angelo and grab bed him for a Chokeslam. Mark Andrews used his quickness but Jungle Boy had equal stars as him, Andrews jumped on JB and tried landing a Reversal Stunner but Jungle Boy reversed it into a Jackhammer and tossed Andrews and ran to the ropes and did a Suicide Dive, hitting him in the process, Angelo tagged in Montez Ford and the two behemoths battle and the brawl ended with Montez delivering a Rock Bottom to Gallows. Jungle Boy tagged Luchasaurus and the two did Meteor Shower (Midnight Hour) and pinned Andrews but Webster broke the count.