Survivor Series 1/2

"At the arena"

Mauro: Hello everyone, my name is Mauro Ranallo.
Corey: I am Corey Graves.
Dio: And I am Dio Maddin.
Mauro: And tonight is Survivor Series and we are at Warsaw, Poland.

The crowd was cheering for the event until a theme hit.

Out came the Million Dollar champion EC3, he had his title on the shoulders and made his way to the ring.

Corey: The Million Dollar champion is here.
Dio: I wonder what does he have to say.

The Million Dollar champion spoke.

EC3: How are you Warsaw?

The crowd cheered.

EC3: Tonight you are all in for a treat of a PPV and first we'll begin with me.

The crowd cheered.

EC3: Because I dare anyone from the SD brand to challenge me for the Million Dollar title tonight, the challenge is open.

The crowd was cheering as the Drifter came out with his guitar.

Elias: Hello Warsaw, I am Elias.

The crowd cheered.

Elias: EC3 I see you are issuing a challenge from anyone from SD, and I am from SD... So challenge accepted.

He marched to the ring with his guitar and the two starred.

Mauro: And we're kicking things off with EC3 and Elias for the Million Dollar title.
Dio: This should be interesting.

The bell rang and the two began.

"Match Highlights"

The Drifter nailed the champion with a Knee Strike and then grabbed him for Drift Away and pinned him but he kicked out. Elias pulled him up and then went to the ropes and started walking in Undertaker style before doing a Double Knee to the face and then grabbed him and shoved him to the ropes and he bounced off delivering a Clothesline to the Drifter and then did The One Percnt and pinned him but he kicked out.

"End of the match"

Elias grabbed EC3 with another Drift Away and pinned him but he kicked out. The Drifter looked at his guitar and was looking forward to smack him, as EC3 got up he was shoved to the referee by Elias and the referee was out and Elias grabbed his guitar but EC3 kicked him in the shin and did a Cutter and grabbed him for The One Percent and the ref came back and began counting as EC3 pinned Elias and he retained.

Mike Rome: Here's your winner and still Million Dollar champion... EC3!!!

Corey: And EC3 retains.
Mauro: Good for him.
Dio: I hope he has a succesful reign as champion.

"Backstage"

Cathy: EC3, congrats on retaining your title and beating Elias. Any thoughts?
EC3: The match was great but the Top One Percent ain't leaving this title behind.

He left.

"At the arena"