RAW Week 19

"At the arena"

Tom: Hello everyone I am Tom Philips.
Nigel: My name is Nigel McGuieness.
Vic: And this is Vic Joseph.
Tom: Tonight we are at San Francisco, California, the RAW after the Royal Rumble, let's get started with the show.

Out came the Monday Night Messiah accompanied by Toni Storm, they made they're way to the ring as the crowd booed them for they're actions.

Tom: Last Sunday, at the Rumble we thought that Tessa Blanchard would beat Seth Rollins but out of nowhere Toni Storm came out and shoved Tessa and Seth picked up the win.
Nigel: Someone has finally come to they're senses and decided to worship our saviour.
Vic: This was a bad decision on Toni's part.

Toni gave Seth a mic and he spoke.

Seth: San Francisco, you all witnessed the arrival of my first member joining the Monday Night Messiah and that is Toni Storm.

The crowd booed.

Seth: You see, she was missused and I took her in under my wings and she supports my cause.

He gave Toni the mic.

Toni: Too be honest, this roster has a lot of women to face but the roster wasn't the same like it used to be... So I joined Seth on his quest to restore this brand back to the way it was.

She smirked at the crowd as Seth was chuckling and clapped, but a theme interrupted them.

Out came Tessa Blanchard and she was furious after yesterday's events.

Tessa: Seth having a hoe like her to interfere in my match with you is certainly the lowest point of your existence.

The crowd ohhhed at her roast.

Toni: Excuse me? I am a hoe?

Tessa: You damn are, I was this close to beating that Monday Night Moron because he doesn't want me to wrestle on the men's roster.

Seth grabbed the mic.

Seth: That's one of the rules I am planning to make come true when I be take control of this roster.
Tessa: To hell with your plan Rollins and Storm since you interfered in our match yesterday I am facing you tonight on that ring.
Toni: Bring it on bitch!

Tessa dropped the mic and marched towards the ring and began brawling and Seth kicked Tessa but she got up and grabbed him so she could toss him out and Toni escaped from Tessa and then Edge came out.

Edge: Enough, next week it's going to be Toni Storm squaring off against Tessa Blanchard.

The crowd cheered and Tessa eyed the two as they leave the arena who glared at her.

"Backstage"

Cathy: Toni, next week you will go one on one with the undeniable Tessa Blanchard. What do you think of this?
Toni: What I think, I think I can finally place that woman in her place and after that me and Seth will go and restore RAW.
Seth: That's right and if Tessa tries something stupid, I'll burn her down to the ground.