RAW Week 7

"At the arena"

Tom: Hello everyone I am Tom Philips.
Nigel: And I am Nigel McGuieness, but tonight Cathy Kelly won't be with us anymore so Vic Joseph is here to replace her.
Vic: Again thanks for having me again guys, it'll be a honor to be with the commentary team.
Tom: Any time so let's get started with tonight.

Out came Jake and Dave Crist of the oVe, the two were members of the RAW men's team at Survivor Series and now they are here.

Tom: I heard from the RAW GM Edge said that these two will fight a tag team and the winning team get a title shot on the RAW tag titles against AOP next week.
Nigel: Can't wait to see the Jackals' opponents.
Vic: It's probably going to be something great.

Out came the Lucha Bros aka the team of Phoenix and Pentagon Jr. The crowd popped as they made they're official appearance in the WWE.

Vic: What!?
Tom: It's Phoenix and Pentagon Jr aka the Lucha Bros.
Nigel: This can't be great for oVe as they had history back in Impact wreslting.

The bell rang and things began with Jake Crist and Pentagon Jr.

"Match Highlights"

Jake was on the ground waiting to tag his brother but Pentagon grabbed him and he did Arm Breaker and Jake was screaming in pain as he was bouncing and holding his arm, Pentagon grabbed him and threw him on the turnbuckle and ran to his back and did a Lungblower and and Jake was in pain, Pentagon dragged Jake and tagged in his brother Phoenix who began unleashing kicks to one of the Crists and then grabbed him for a Japanese Arm Drag and held him in a lock and Dave got out and unleashed a kick to Phoenix's back which cause Pentagon to do a Springboard Dropkick hitting Dave chest first.

"End of the match"

Jake did a Tornado DDT on Pentagon but Phoenix did a Dropkick to the face of Jake and Dave charge at him but Phoenix dodged it and land a Superkick on Dave's face and pinned him but from out of nowhere the Monster Madman Fulton climbed the apron which cause the referee to be distacted with the giant which gave Jake the time to land a Low Blow to Phoenix and Dave got up for a Double Knee Facebreaker and pinned him and the bell rang.

Mike Rome: Here are your winners... Jake and Dave Crist, oVe!!!

Nigel: They won the opportunity.
Tom: No thanks to that Monster of theirs.
Vic: Those 3 along with Sami will dominate RAW soon.

Then Fulton got in and grabbed the Lucha Bros and did a Double Chokeslam on them and the crowd immedeatly booed at them. The three then did "Thumbs up and Thumbs down" signaling that more will come.

"Backstage"

Tegan Nox was walking to the women's locker room with a camera man in front of her, upon entering the door she saw her friend and fellow Rebellion member Zelina knocked out and laid on the ground.

Tegan: Zelina!

She tried to go to her but from out of nowhere Dakota Kai blindsided her and began unleashing her fury to Tegan before getting up and stomped on her knee that was formerly broke and spat on her and left.