Chapter 6: stay away

The Great Hall quickly emptied as everyone went to their next class. Draco and Emma had quickly stood up before anyone could see them together. Emma took one last look at Draco before walking away.

Emma caught up with Cassie in the hall. "Hey"

"Emma! Where were you?" Cassie turned.

"I was...in the bathroom", Emma said quickly.

"The whole lunch?" Cassie narrowed her eyes.

"Fine. I skipped lunch", I admitted, "I just couldn't be in there with everyone looking at me"

"Well maybe you should stop hanging around Draco then", Cassie said.

"I'm not hanging with Draco", I said.

"I know that. Obviously. There's not way you would be seen anywhere near him", she laughed, "but try to distance yourself until the rumors go away"

"Draco always seems to find me. I can't escape him. He shows up behind me in the Great Hall, shows up in the courtyard, showed up in-" Emma stopped herself from telling Cassie what had just happened during lunch.

Cassie waited for her to continue. "He just shows up everywhere", Emma finished.

"Yeah. Sorry about that. That must suck", Cassie shook her head, "he's the worst"

"Yeah", Emma looked away.

After class, Emma was on her way to Charms when two boys had come up to her. They looked familiar to Emma but she couldn't tell who they were. Then she realized.

"Oh no. That's Crabbe and Goyle"

"You're Emma, right?" One of them said, "You can call me Goyle"

"And I'm Crabbe", said the other.

"Hi. I have to get to class", Emma tried to push past them.

"Just one thing before you go", Crabbe had grabbed her arm. Then Goyle grabbed the other. They swiftly dragged Emma into a near by closet.

Emma quickly reached for her wand but it was quickly "Expelliarmus" away from her.

"Listen", Crabbe took a step forward, "Draco is our best friend so we look out for him"

"Which means we need to keep his head in the right place", Goyle stepped in, "so we are just here to tell you to stay from him"

"I wasn't planning on going near him", Emma said, backing away from them.

"We saw you two at lunch", Crabbe crossed his arms.

"Yep. You looked pretty close to him there", Goyle narrowed his eyes on Emma.

Emma's heart skipped a beat. She could feel her face getting red.

"That was nothing. You don't know what you saw", Emma tried to grab her wand off the ground but her arm was snatched up by Goyle. She was now an inch away from his face.

"I mean it. Stay away from Malfoy", he said through gritted teeth.

"Ok ok, I will" Emma struggled in his grip.

"Good. We'll be watching", Goyle said before him and Crabbe left.

Emma was so flustered that she left the closet forgetting to grab her wand.

(I don't know why I made Crabbe and Goyle intimidating because they are the least intimidating people ever but it's my story. I do what I want)