Morning Cuddle (Joker, Fire Force)

Note: Hey long time no see? lmao, so it's Joker, one of Tsuda Kenjiro-san's characters once again. I do be simping on that seiyuu so much >-< I really really admire him.

Brief and vague spoiler ahead.

 This is a second pov. This is a short and sweet one-shot. Enjoy!

♤♤♤

Joker yawned as he gets up on their shared beds. It felt like a long time ago since he got a decent sleep, maybe because his lover was with him, hugging Joker while he dreams of fire and the same faces. He removed your hands on his stomach that made you groaned quietly and continue sleeping. He looks back at you, a small smile adorning his face, you look peaceful snuggled closer to your pillow as the sun rays filter through the window.

Joker lifts his hands and his fingers brush away your bangs revealing your face. He doesn't know when and why did you start loving him, it just happened and every single day that he spent time with you together, it's all new to Joker, but he loves it.

Joker fix his shirt and removed the blanket over his long legs.

"Angel," You whispered, your hands catching the hem of his shirt. "Get back, please, work can wait." You called, Joker looks towards you as you rubbed your eyes. You looked up with half-lidded eyes and a smile, Joker sigh and went back to the bed. You sigh and wrapped your arms around his shoulder while Joker buried his face on your chest. He can feel your hands combing through his long hair, his face snuggled closer, and felt your warmth more. You peck his head and murmur his name. He sighs and tightened his grip around your stomach.

"You're so spoiled." He muttered and felt your chest shake as you giggled.

"So are you." You whispered in his ears as you continue to run your fingers on his hair, scratching his scalp and making Joker relaxed and grumbled when you laugh.

His work can wait, and he is confident enough that he will be able to do it since Benimaru Shinmon, Akatsuka's King of Destruction, will be able to make him do what he came for in the Nether.

♤♤♤

Also, I'm back, in the meantime I guess. This ficlet is a warm up. BUT HOLY SHIT I'M SO LAZY THESE DAYS! I need to find my list of requested one-shots :'D

 I'm so sorry I hope you guys can forgive me! >~< SEE YOU SOON HOPEFULLY omg I need to do a to-do list