Birthday Surprise (Sasuke Uchiha, Naruto)

I apologize for not turning it into a lemon...this is just a lime....I think?

Kuudere!Reader x Tsundere!Sasuke was requested by @Partylife99

Note: Very OOC Sasu-chan, Lime, Cursing?, wrong grammar, and this is an AU. They are not ninjas...

This anime is popular and yet I still don't watch it. I suck. But As soon as possible I will Watch it!

There are so many fanfics that is calling me to read them! I will watch Naruto.

*cough* Anyway, ENJOY!

P.S: don't read this Lorraine, I warned you. If your name is Lorraine and not the Lorraine I knew...ignored what I typed and enjoy reading.

Second Person's POV

Day dreaming in the middle of the lesson was a bad habit of yours.

But you still didn't care and just keep day dreaming about Sasuke.

You and Sasuke are a thing and yet Sasu-chan always deny it. There are times you are getting hurt when he said that you are not his boyfriend.

It just hurt. But you being a Kuudere, you hide it and just displayed your stoic face. Deep inside, you want him to be proud that you are his boyfriend. You want him to just look at you and only you. You want him to be yours only, no one else.

But you are not a yandere, you're just a kuudere and your lover is a tsundere.

As you continued to think deeply about your lover, you didn't notice that Sasuke was glaring at you.

'What to give him? What to give him? What to give him?!' He thought and slam his forehead on his table.

'Argh, I don't know what present I will give him...' He sigh.

You see, your birthday is tomorrow and Sasuke don't have any birthday present yet. He don't know what to gave you, not that he cared if he even don't have one for you! You might get sad if you don't have a present so he volunteered to give you just one!

And yet here he is, still thinking what gift he will buy for you.

The bell rings making Sasuke snap out of his thoughts and look at you because that's what his brain tell him to do, not that he want to check you if your still there!

You didn't seem to heard the bell as you keep on looking outside of the window with blank eyes.

Sasuke frown and stand up to go st your place. You were placing your right elbow on your table while you put your cheek in your hands.

It was silent until Sasuke stomp his foot in the ground. You blink and look at him.

"Sasu-chan..." You whispered when you see him and the ravenette Blush in embarrassment.

"Don't call me that, Idiot!" He said making you smile faintly. He blush more and look away to not see your handsome smile. It's not really that beautiful. He just rarely see that smile of yours.

You look around to see that everyone was out....and the door was close....

"Sasu-chan...Where is Naru and Saku?" You asked noticing the blond and pinknette's presence was not there. You look at Sasuke to notice that he too notice that the two of you are alone...in a classroom.