Lost Gem (Ticci Toby, Creepypasta) Part 3

Lost Gem Part 3 (final chapter)

WARNING: killing, death, blood, gore, shackles, and mild sexual action.

===CREEPYPASTA===

Toby runs as fast as he can down to the slope of a never-ending nightmare place. He runs just to get far away from that cabin. To get away from (M/N). The howling and fast thudding of footsteps of wolves are nearing him. He gritted his teeth and grip the hatchet he got from that torture chamber.

An illusion of maniacal laughter rang in his head as if mocking him that he will not escape this place. He shivered as the hot breath of a hungry wolf hit his neck. Toby tightened his grip on his hatchet and swung his weapon to hit the wolf's neck. The wolf yelp and falls to the ground. Toby removes his hatchet and blood spurt out of the animal's neck. His face and clothes got stained by the liquid. He panted and notice that the wolf is still breathing and strike the neck once again. Cut it, cut the head to kill it, and for it to never be reborn. The black wolf howled in pain as Toby strike its neck one last time and lay limp on the ground, the scent of the blood filling his exhausted mind. He yanks his hatchet out of the wolf's neck and closes his eyes to calm his beating heart.

'I can do this...I'm Slenderman's proxies. I can escape this forest.' He thought. 'If only I have my goggles and mask...' He opened his eyes when he heard the howling of wolves coming on his way. His neck cracks and ticks and run away. He can feel the hair on his neck raise when he heard the shrieking laughter of a starved cannibal. It echoes in the forest that made birds flew away from their trees and he himself wants to flee from the forest. (M/N) is coming and Toby dreaded that he can't do this anymore.

"I need a way out...please, just a way out." He whimpered. His legs hurt from running away and even when it is afternoon, the leaves of the trees cover the bright sun rays making the forest dark and cold. The wind blew that made him shiver as his clothes are thin and damp because of the wolf's blood. He runs and looks around for a way out of this hell hole. He needs a way out, he wants to go home. He can't stay here anymore. As much as he himself is a killer, something ominous lurks around this place like a snake that frightens the onlookers and he knows that if it frightened him this much, he can't kill it by himself making him felt weak.

Toby trips and falls but he never gave up, he runs and run and doesn't mind the pain on his legs and scratches on his body. He needs to escape that prison and demon, he was sick and tired just by looking at the state of that cabin. Collections of eyes? Mannequins that looks too real to him? Bottles filled with suspicious content?

The way (M/N) voice would hold a nostalgic tone as he told Toby the stories about his past lovers. The way they scream makes the cannibal almost felt like he was in heaven listening to the Angels sing their life and praise him. (M/N) felt like a superior being, a god, as he remembers how his past lovers begged for mercy and shout their voices who lay on deaf ears of a killer. They shout and shout until they go hoarse and eventually (M/N) get tired and tear their throat like it was a paper made of flesh.

Toby wants to cry and die by his own hands. He wants nothing of those people who are in those states, he doesn't want to lose his eyes nor his life, the second life Slenderman gave him. But Slenderman abandoned him and gave his proxy to that cursed cannibal.

Toby's eyes blurred, a lump of what felt like his heart trap his lungs that are unable to breathe and release air. He clenches his fist as he ticks and twists his neck. The agonizing pain stabbing his heart makes him want to vomit and cry all day but he keeps on, and he runs and runs,

And stop in front of a hanging bridge.

He looks out to the bridge and saw the normal rays of the sun of the afternoon. The orange hue basking the trees and the bridge with warm light coming from the normal sun. Toby's lips quivered as he steps on the bridge. He's finally out, finally out of the fake forest, finally, he escapes.