Wouldn't it be nice (Gojo Satoru, Jujutsu Kaisen) Part 2

This is Gojo's pov and his reaction to your death.

Honestly, Gojo's pov is way too hard to write and it shows that but I tried anyway.

Enjoy!

*
They found you mangled and unrecognizable in your home. A first-grade curse had been attracted to your unusual energy and attacked you. Gojo had done everything, even put up talismans to places that you can't find to protect you from them but it proved to be futile because it's been months and he should have check if they can still hold on but he was so busy that he can't even go to your home and rest. He thought and you convinced him that you will be alright, that you can handle yourself with any inconvenience but you can't handle them when you can't see them. Of course, a curse would begin to be attracted to you when the strongest sorcerer is always by your side, cuddling, and making love with you.

He wants to beat himself up, to scream at the gods who fucking curse him to be bound in a human body who can do no shit to save his lover. What is all his power for if he can't save the people he loved?

Why did he open his heart to you? Why can't he save you? Why did he make you suffer? Why, oh why, did he love you?

He remembered the smile you showed him back then, and his heart beating way too hard when you flirted with him. It was the first time that he didn't initiate it first and his feelings would burst when you smiled as you made him, the strongest sorcerer in existence, blush a pretty shade of red that you even commented made him cute. He probably started to swoon that time.

The first time the two of you had dated, he had run late back then but you smiled and said that you just got there early because you were excited and you don't mind him looking a bit ruffled as you leaned your hand on his hair, Gojo deactivating his infinity faster than the speed of light, and fix Gojo's unkempt white hair, this was the first time the sorcerer notice that you were actually the same height as his and he can clearly see your eyes alight with fascination as you run your veiny hands on his hair. Gojo felt shy from you while his heart speeds up, he wants to hold your hands.

The entire date, you held his instead.

Those memories were three years ago and you'd been dating him for two years now.

Gojo felt like a shattered marionette when his master was now gone.

You were the first time that made him feel like he doesn't need to be the strongest. He felt vulnerable when he was with you, and slowly but surely, unknown to you, Gojo learned how to not keep his guard all the time.

And that he did and it resulted in your death.

He knows that his emotions are all over the place but he can't show them, no one deserves to see it, the person he trusted with his open heart is dead.

Gojo doesn't want to shed a tear and it feels like his life became bleaker than ever, like a broken television showing static and as he keeps messing with the antenna, it only shows grey and black and the noise seems to get louder and louder until it deafened him. He can't find himself to even care about loving someone anymore because it fucking hurts to open it up for someone to hug and care for him and for it to result in his lover dying because they are with him.

He doesn't deserve to be loved.

===

I would like to think that this was the start of him being not loyal? to any person? Like what Akutami Gege said lol

ANNOUNCEMENT: I will not be able to update this week because I have a class presentation to make and probably next week too because of our test, I also said this on my message board! hope you understand, Thank you!