I never want to leave you (Nanami Kento, Jujutsu Kaisen)

:) I'm in love with this man. Hope Chisaki won't be jealous lmaoooooo I'm a lost cause, simping for 2d characters voiced by tsuda-san (〃´∀`)

I need to sleep lol tho ngl if I can update almost twice a week? I'll gladly simp for lots of characters.

Anyways, Enjoy!

∆∆∆

You unlock your shared apartment, you grumble under your breath as you remove your shoes, your hair obscuring your view. You sigh and stand straight, slicking back your hair and ruffling it as it itches. You look up and enter the living room.

The mission exhausted you, even if you can handle a semi-grade 2 curse, the ride towards the destination is what makes you take more effort because of your motion sickness. You hate riding on trains, busses, or even airplanes. Riding a motorcycle would suffice but your vehicle is not available as of the moment as it was getting fixed after it deals damage that comes from a curse. You can't wait to sink on your bed and cuddle up with Kento. You missed your blond husband a lot even though it only took you three days to finish the mission.

You removed your necktie and tossed it on the cushion, reminding yourself to pick it up tomorrow, your cuddle session with Kento is your priority, and maybe a bath later once you recharge.

You opened the room to your and his room to see Nanami reading a book while sitting on the edge of your bed. Nanami is cute, there's no denying that. You sigh and smile, finally, you're home.

You approach the guy while he is busy reading a book, his eyebrows scrunch up as his eyes skim the pages, he's probably reading the climax of the story.

You stopped in front of him making Nanami stop and look up at you and put down his books just to give you his attention. Your heart flutters in your chest. You know that Nanami loves his books very much but to even get his attention while reading a book? And in the scene that is just hooking his interest a lot? You feel so joyous and honored to have Nanami's undivided attention on you.

"Welcome back, darling. I apologize if I did not meet you at the front door." He said but you shook your head.

"It's alright, babe." Says you. Nanami seems to examine you for a moment, brown eyes fixating on your exhausted form.

"Something wrong? Is it your motion sickness again?" He asked, his voice soft with concern. You shook your head.

"I'm fine," You exhaled, "Just missed you a lot.." Your voice is above a whisper but he still heard it.

He blinks up at you as you smooch his forehead and snuggle on his hair, you lay your hand on his shoulders while he holds your waist and bumps his head on your chest. Your hands rub on his shoulder and down on his arms while you feel him sigh and relax on your hold. Your heart warmed. You cherish every second you get to touch him and hold him this close to you. His calm breath reminds you that he's here with you, alive, well, and in your arms.

Nanami indulges your desire to keep him close as he rubs circles on your waist while you peck his forehead, his hair, and your hands running on his arms and back to his shoulders, settling on his neck as you wrap your hands together.

You lift your knees on the mattress as he shoves his book away and makes you comfortable on his lap. Nanami smiled softly as you lay your head on his shoulder, snuggling close to his neck to take a peck on his skin.

"You're acting clingy." He said, his hands settling on your waist and pulling you closer and flush on his chest. You hummed and lifted your face, your hands finding their place on Nanami's sharp jaws, your thumb brushing over his cheeks.

"As I said,'' You muttered, your face leaning closer, "I just missed you." You murmur on his lips. Your eyes fell shut as your lips met his. 

Nanami exhales in bliss. It was just a peck, a sweet small kiss that seems to yet put a spark on your touch and put his face on fire.

Nanami likes it, at how soft and indulging this moment is with you. It makes him pleased, his hands roaming up and cupping your face to deepen the kiss.

You gleamed and pulled his face too.

The mattress dips as you push Nanami on the bed. The two of you stopped kissing to look at each other's eyes. You smiled and held his hand on your face, you put his hand near your lips and kissed his fingers. Nanami stared at you and slotted his fingers with yours, your lips soft on his fingers.

"Kento," You mumbled as you stopped kissing his hands and lay your head on his chest. You look up at him while you draw little circles on his chest, tickling him a little but he doesn't mind.

"Yes, my love?" He asked while you gave him a lovestruck smile.

"I love you." You said and beamed. Nanami laughed softly and stroked your hair.

"I love you too."