Chapter 41: ANGELS AND DEMONS (JOEY DREW STUDIOS part 2)

Start from the beginning

Susie: shut up! (All eye widen and silence) do you know what it's like? Living in the dark puddles? It's a buzzing, screaming well of voices! Bits of your mind, swimming... like... like fish in a bowl!

Xion: that must've been the Blot taking over their minds.

Susie: the first time I was born from its' inky womb, I was a wriggling, pussing, shapeless slug. The second time... well... It made me an angel!

Roxas: more like disfigured fallen angel.

Susie: I will not let the demon touch me again. I'm so close now. So... almost perfect. Yes. I will spare you. For now. Better yet... I'll even let you ascend and leave this place. If you will do a few eensy, weensy little favors for me first. Return to the lift, my little errand boys and girls. We have work to do!

She closes the shuttered doors on her side and finishes torturing the Piper. They knew out the exit was a lie, but if they want to stay alive, they had no choice but to play along until they get an opening.

*DISNEY TOWN*

Back at the castle, Sora, Arc and Co. had returned with the Steins to solve the ink machine. They brought the device up from the vault to take a better look at it.

Henry: 30 years ago, this was made to help the forgotten toons. Now, it's an old memory I sometimes wish never happened.

Arcturus: what is this thing, anyways?

Henry: it's called the ink machine. Back when the town was called Timeless River, the toons were suffering on being forgotten. To help, Thomas Connor and Joey Drew built this as a gateway to a pocket world where we tried to keep the toons remembered.

Sora: so, what happened?

Henry: Joey's a man of ideas, and only ideas. When I agreed to help him with this, I did it to help these people. But Joey saw it as a money-making opportunity, and started to do whatever it took to make it happened. I wanted no part of it, so I left.

Linda: Bendy would still go there to make sure his best friends, Boris and Alice, were okay. But after a failed test with the Mark of Mastery, the whole project was shut down, and Bendy was trapped there. We haven't seen our little demon since.

Riku: well, we have the machine, can we get our friends out?

Oswald: it's not that easy. We can use the items to enter the machine, but in order to get out, we have to repeat the process there. But we have no idea where it is, or if the machine there is intact.

Sora: it has to be in there. Is there a way to counteract against the blot?

Henry: I didn't know about it until after the test.

Arcturus: if I can get some of this stuff, I might be able to create a countermeasure that should deteriorate the blot without bringing harm to the toons. But that'll take some time.

Sora: you have till the end of the day.

They exit and the brothers still looked after the machine with the Steins.

Linda: you know, we never blamed you two.

Mickey: still... if we were there faster for him, things might've been different.

Henry: if your friends are alive, then there might be a chance Bendy, Boris, and Alice are too.

Oswald: but, would he even forgive us? Even after what happened?

Henry: the only way to know for certain is when he comes home.

They then see the machine change slightly, and their shadows suddenly merged together to form Ink Bendy with only his grin visible.