Chapter 41: ANGELS AND DEMONS (JOEY DREW STUDIOS part 2)

Start from the beginning

Xion: but if he dealt with business, who gave the ideas and creativity? We need more answers.

They walked down the hallway, but say a cutout peaking out behind a corner. Acting on instinct, Xion threw her blade, breaking the cutout and they rush over to see Axel and Boris with their hands up.

Axel: whoa, whoa! Easy there, same side remember?

Xion: we've already have enough scares, Axel!

Roxas: yeah. We just met the nightmare version of Alice Angel.

Boris: that was Susie.

Naminé: wait, as in Susie Campbell? Alice's original human companion before Allison Pendle?

Boris: that's correct. You guys have been looking into your history. Back during the early days of the studio, we were all given human companions to help form attachments. That way, if the bond was strong, we'd be remembered. I was with Thomas Connor, the head of the old Gent company, Alice was with Susie first, but later on Allison. In fact, she and Tom were in love with each other, and married before the studio closed.

Roxas: who was Bendy's?

Boris: he had his parents, Henry and Linda Stein. Henry was even the one who helped built this place to help us, and was a talented artist. Unfortunately, though, he left, and Joey Drew took over as his human friend here.

Xion: so, what happened to Susie to turn her into that?

Roxas: how about we go and ask her ourselves?

They find an elevator that was guarded by Nobodies, but were soon destroyed by the team. They then entered the elevator and was sent down to level nine where they found a giant statue of the angel, and the gates opened. Boris ran on ahead, and when they caught up to him, they were greeted by a horrific sight of multiple Boris and Butcher Gang clones, strapped to tables and with their chests ripped open.

Axel: my god...it's a massacre.

Xion: who are all these?

Boris: experiments of the Ink Machine. We never knew where Joey got that ink, but we later learned it was called the Blot. And with the machine, he created copies of me and my friends. But the interesting thing, though, there was only two other Alices, and one Bendy.

They then heard Susie's voice as they walked on the planks.

Susie: look around. It so many of them to make me so beautiful. Anything less than perfect was left behind. I had to do it. She made me.

That last part made them curious. Who was 'she'? But they couldn't think more until they entered her chamber where they found her torturing a Piper clone.

Roxas: hi, excuse me? (She stops)

Axel: you guys were right, she is twisted.

Susie: hm. Now we come to the question... Do I kill you? ...Do I tear you apart to my heart's delight? The choices of the beautiful are unbearable. How's a girl to choose?

Roxas: I've got an idea; how about you let us go, and we don't match the other side of your face?

Susie: you have guts saying that. I like that. But there's always a pest in the way. Take this little freak for instance! He crawled in here... Trailing his tainted ink to my door! It could have touched me! It could have pulled me back!!

Naminé: pulled you back?

Xion: maybe that's what happened to her head.

Axel: probably. At least she's more tolerable than Larxene.