❅*⋆⍋ 20 ⍋⋆*❅

Start from the beginning

"He got them back for me."

"Just for me."

Tears streamed down Taehyun's face as he mentally celebrated that he wouldn't be embarrassed in social studies class.

'I'm definitely buying him lunch today.' Taehyun softly sighed in relief as he clutched the letters close to his chest.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you."

Taehyun stood up from the cold bathroom floor and wiped his happy tears. He walked back to class which lasted for only ten more minutes.

After a while the bell rang and Taehyun gathered his stuff to make his way into social studies class. He entered feeling pride in his chest as he looked at the blank board where his love notes were supposed to be.

'Now all I have to do is to wait for Mr. Bae to come. Hah. His reaction will be priceless.' Taehyun smirked at his own thought as he sat down.

The students all gathered into the classroom and chatted about whatever. It felt like an eternity waiting for Mr. Bae to enter.

"Taehyun! What's up!" Beomgyu sat across from him slinging his backpack on the chair.

Taehyun waved with a grin.

"Nothing much." He answered.

"Haha same here. The homework was so hard yesterday. Wanna compare answers?" Beomgyu asked.

Taehyun nodded as he took out his worksheet and showed Beomgyu.

Beomgyu read across it and frowned.

"Shit, some of my answers are different, I totally failed this."

"But my answers could be wrong." Taehyun shrugged.

"But like you're smart." Beomgyu leaned back in his chair.

"So are yo-"

Taehyun was interrupted by Mr. Bae walking in.

"Good morning Mr. Bae." All of the students spoke.

Mr. Bae walked in with a smirk as he faced the board, his eyes widened when he saw the notes gone. His face turned red with fury.

Taehyun could see the darts shoot from his eyes as he looked at Taehyun. He gestured for Taehyun to follow him and Taehyun stood up.

The two walked to the back of the room.

"Where did they go." Mr. Bae whispered.

"I don't know what you're talking about sir." Taehyun shrugged with a smirk.

"The notes. You couldn't have taken them down or the whole class would have been making fun of you by now, and I made sure they were there last night. What did you do you idiot." Mr. Bae hissed.

"Nothing sir. Maybe you took them down yourself. I didn't touch them."

"You little." Mr. Bae raised his hand ready to smack Taehyun.

"Now if you smacked me, wouldn't the whole class see. And I'M supposed to be the "disgrace" to everyone." Taehyun spoke.

Mr. Bae growled.

"You piece of shit. I'll deal with you after class. Sit back down. I have a lesson to teach."

Taehyun nodded and proudly walked back to his desk.

"What happened?" Beomgyu whispered.

"Nothing."

"Okay."

Taehyun smugly sat in his desk staring at Mr. Bae.

Mr. Bae softly hissed as he caught Taehyun's sly smile.

~*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*~

۵ Hehe, Taehyun is a king. ۵