"Well, good" he said, coming back to his seat. "The project you were working on-" he got back to business and your folded arms remoulded. "-is almost complete. I know I've taken a long leave, but... You know I never disappoint." you smirked with your sweet red lips. "Very well" he nodded, gesturing that you were free. "You may leave" he said and you grinned, nodding and leaving the huge office.

🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌

Walking down the stairs as a method to lose weight, the comman office room collided with you while on your way to your office. There you saw everyone on their chairs, eyes glued like zombies to the television. Your eyes followed their gaze, meeting the small box and the news channel on it. 'BREAKING NEWS : JEON JUNGKOOK ACCEPTS HIS RELATIONSHIP WITH A COMMANER Y/N ON THE LATEST BTS CONCERT, LAST NIGHT'

You sighed, your straight ponytail moving with your head when you turned around to glare at your juniors who were busy gawking at the video now being played. Apparently where he was crying, accepting his relationship with their senior.

"What's wrong with you all, huh?" You used the informal tone after months. "Focus on your work! Stop staring!" You shouted to the office and everyone bowed, going back to their work with small 'Sorry ma'am's and 'Yes ma'am's.

You sighed again, turning to the television and looking at his red face before grabbing the remote and turning it off. Massaging your temples with your fingers, you walked in distress towards your personal office shared with your colleague.

I wonder if I'll die out of bullshit until mid 2022.

🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌

You took slow steps towards the glass door, shutting your eyes close before opening it. Finally work was done, and you couldn't wait to sleep at home with your cushions. But we don't get what we want, and it's a law of God. So being it, as soon as you walked out, a huge wave of wind hit you along with thousands of camera clicks.

You squinted your eyes shut, blinded by the white lights. You averted your face quickly when you realized it was media, walking with quick steps towards the other side of the road to reach the pavement. Why did you not come by your own car again? Before you could proceed, you were blocked by something, specifically, someone. A black car, on which Jeon Jungkook leaned with his arms folded.