Chapter 58

'So you're coming?!' Lea squeals in aggressive excitement, the whole of homeroom looks at her, thinking she's spotted a cockroach. Charles and Sam sit back in their chairs, chuckling at us.

'Yeah! Graham said I could have Saturday night with you guys!'

'Yay! Where should we take her Lavender?' Lea asks

'Hmmm,' Lavender thinks, How about Scotty's?' She suggests timidly.

'Oh yes! Great idea Lavender, our first girls night out!' Lea exclaims, 'First, we'll go shopping, maybe SoHo or Bloomingdales, then we'll stop at mine, get changed, then head to Scotty's for dinner.'

'After we'll go to Mincx right?' Tia chimes in, a sly smile creeping on her face, 'That is if you're up to it Paige? It might be a bit too mature for you,'

'I'm sure I'll manage Tia,' I taunt back, trying to be the bigger person. She's just trying to bait me, for what reason? I have no idea.

'Can us boys come?' Sam asks with his puppy dog eyes. I've been avoiding Sam these past few days. I'm 'mad' at him, and also for his own safety. If Jason even gets a whiff of this, he's dead.

'Yeah, we like dancing too!' Charles says a little too loud, then hiding back in his shell from embarrassment.

'No! This is a girls night. Girls-Only.' Lea huffs, 'Anyway, it'll be fun, my driver will come pick you girls up around 2'

Mr Franton strides into class, a few minutes late but eager to get the class on order.

'Settle down boys and girls! Settle down! I'm going to take the role..'

~~~

'What's Graham dragging you to again?' Jason questions as we take the elevator to the reception.

'Oh, just some PR stuff at his office, and then he a dinner where he's going to introduce me to a few more people,' I say 'disheartedly' 'I think I'll have to stay over at Graham's tonight, he says we'll be back really late,'

Jason sighs, the elevator dings open, and we find Graham seated in the foyer.

'Graham,'

'Jason. Well, we better be off, come, Sage,' he old-fashionably links my arm with his and whisks me away.

'Bye Jason!' I call

~~~

I've never been to such an enormous store before, Bloomingdales and Saks on Fifth are multi-story designer wonderlands! Those black cards Graham gave me seem to be bottomless pits of cash, and girl I do not mind!

The service people gave us a special private fitting room to try on and show the girls. I tried on soo many dresses, Tia would make her usual snide remarks while Lavender would quietly compliment me and Lea would say how amazing and fabulous I looked. I honestly don't know why they stand Tia.

After a few hours of shopping, we eventually headed to Lea's place to get ready. Lea's family are permanent residents at the infamous Plaza hotel, they have a stunning view of Central Park. It took us a while to choose our outfits from the bags on bags in bags of shopping, however, we finally managed it. We even got our hair and makeup done by a few professionals Lea hired for the night. If this is the life of billionaire's heiress, I don't mind it one bit...