That's It

The door to my room inched open slowly and Cole came in with Jeremy, and Zane following.

"Can you meet us downstairs in a few minutes?" Zane asked as they stay by the door

"Sure," I roll out of bed

They leave as I look through my clothes. I but on a pair of spandex shorts and a sports bra before skipping down the stairs to where Cole, Zane, Jeremy and Riley were sitting. I sat down in the couch chair.

"What's up?" I ask

"Before we say anything, come with me please," Cole stands out holding his hand out

I hesitated before taking his hand and following him back up the stairs and into his room.

We haven't really talked after I told him I hated him and then passed out. I was just mad. I honestly didn't mean it, I mean how could I hate him if he's ths only person I've ever loved besides Jeremy and Zane.

"Do you actually hate me?" He asks sulking slightly and his voice was laced with pain and hurt

"No," I say, "I was mad and...jealous and I didn't mean it and I don't know why I said it. I'm sorry, I really am," I tell him

He sighs in relief, "If you are lying, you don't have to-"

"Shut up." I cut him off, "If I hated you, I wouldn't have been able to love you before ahnd and definitsly not have been able to switch my feelings so easily," I pause, "I love you, I love you so much,"

"I love you," he replies, "I just needes to know, and we needed to sort this out," he says and I nod before we era out arms around each other tightly.

We went back downstairs and I sat in my chair lookingbat everyone before Zane finally spoke up.

"I know we are 4 days late, but we still have to asks." Zane says

"Its been 2 months," Jeremy adds

"Are you staying?" Cole asks

I pause for a second looking at the 4 people in front of me before a small smile grazes my face.

"Hell yeah, I'm staying," I laugh

-----------------------------

A/n. that's it. Kidnapped is overrr.

The last chapter is absolutely tiny and yeah, but It's over.

I'm writing another story and the deets on it will be up in the chapter after that. I also wanted you guys to go follow my friend if you like Werewolf stories. Because I do, and Her's are the bomb!

Skittlesbegood Her newest book, is absolutely amazing and she updates once or twice a day! She deserves much more followers and reads and I will shout out whoever follows her and votes on her newest book; My Pack Calls Me Iris, But His Calls Me Luna.

Comment 'I did it' if you have and I will check and ask her before I shout you out, but I definitely will, just go hype her up!