Reading Glasses

I'm lifted out of bed and into Zane's arms.

"Zaney," I whine softly

"Yes baby," he kisses my cheek

"My princess parts," I say softly

"What about them?"

"Vey, tingly," I mumble

"Want me to go get daddy or Jeremy?" He asks

"Nu, I want Chu's," I whine

"Okay," he says lying me back onto the bed.

He kisses my lips softly and my hands trail to his necks, pulling on the small hairs at the back. He let's out a soft groan as he pulls himself in between my legs.

I grind my hips on him slightly before putting my lips on his neck, biting and sucking on the skin there.

His member started poking me as I slightly grinded on him. He let's out a soft groan before pulling his shirt over my my head and off of my body, followed by my underwear.

He kisses down my body all the way down to my hot princess parts. He places one soft kiss on my clit before looking up at me as he licked up from my hole to my clit.

I moaned softly as he did so. He begins sucking on my pussy as he eats me out. My hands travel to his head slightly pushing him against me more. He smirks against me before slipping his tongue into my hole. I moan.

I buck my hips against him but he holds them in place before eating me with more confidence and I moan out loudly.

"Zaney," I say softly, "Cum,"

I start to shake as my eyes roll back and I cum into Zane's mouth. When I finish he kisses my pussy before kissing back up my body, leaving hickeys in his path before connecting our lips. I tasted sweet and slightly salty but more sweet.

My hands reach down grabbing the waist band of his shorts before looking at him who was biting my neck. He nods to me and slowly pull down his shorts and boxers. His erection sprang to life and a tiny bit of pre-cum was on the top.

His fingers played with my cunt while he sucked on my neck before he shoves himself into me. I moan out in pure pleasure.

He thrusts into me slowly and I moan with each one scratching at his back as he pushes his entire length into me. He looked down at me as he starts thrusting faster.

"Mm," I moan in ecstasy

"You look so beautiful," he says as he speeds up more.

My legs lift up slightly and my toes curl as I moan. I look up at Zane who connected our lips thrusting into me. I put my let hand down rubbing NY clit as he thrusts even faster.

"Zaney!" I moan out

"Cum, baby," he whispers huskily

I moan as I shake and cum all over him. He watches as I reach my climax before he reaches his own and I feel his cum shoot throughout me.

He slows down gradually but as he thrusts our skin touches making a clapping sound until he completely stopped and pulled out of me showing his dick which has our cum on it.

Cum was leaking out of my pussy onto the bed sheets which he took some with 2 fingers and put them in my mouth. I smile at him as he tales his fingers out of my mouth.

"Fank chu," I say softly

He kisses my forehead laying beside me. We laid together and fell back asleep.

~~~~♣~~~~~♠~~~~♥~~~~~~♦~~~~

Zane had put me in a shirt and Sim underwear while he changed his underwear and shorts as well.

He carries me downstairs to where Cole and Jeremy were sitting on the couch. I reach out for Cole who gladly takes me into his arms.

He kisses my lips mumbling good morning and I do the same after kissing him back.

He sits down and I lay my head on his collarbone closing my eyes as I wanted to go back  to sleep until I hear Miraculous ladybug start playing. I jumped off of Cole and sat on the floor in front of the couch looking at the T.V along with Jeremy who was sitting on the couch chair.

I leaned in between Cole's legs as I watched the show and he rubbed my head as we watched the show.

When the who finishes, I go upstairs and get my Harry Potter book, sitting back down where I was.

I was slightly struggling to read properly. I just couldn't see properly, I squinted my eyes looking down at the book.

"Is vis bwurry to chu daddy?" I ask holding the book to him

He looks down at it before shaking his head, "It always looks like that since I'm not wearing my reading glasses,"

"It bwurry," I whine

Cole leaves to get something before coming back down and giving me his reading glasses. I put them on and everything was easier.

"Aww, fanks," I kiss Cole's cheek