Just Dance 3

We decided to wait until the next day before we played, because my cramps might start up again. So that's what we did.

Jeremy and Zane have their own rooms and I slept with Cole last night.

Zane and Cole set up the Wii, and connect it to the T.V.

I grab my pink control, "Can we do boom?" I ask Jeremy excitedly, "Its Spanish," I sing

"Hell yea," he says

I turn to Zane who was sitting behind me but could see the T.V, "Don't be surprised when I'm shaking my ass in your face," I say before jogging up the stairs.

I put on spandex and a tank top before bending down to pick my controller back up.

Jeremy picked Boom and I turned around putting my back to the T.V

I turn around and started dancing. I always liked this type of dance, it was fun.

I put my hands in front of my pelvis shaking my butt as I moved in a circle as the instructions tell me.

I put my hands to my chest and roll them as I roll my body and the in a circle, winking at Zane as I passed him and he watched my body roll.

I go around again but my hands were above my head and I caught a glimpse of Cole watching me intently.

When we finished the dance I got all of the stars and high fived Jeremy.

We do a bunch more of dances before I get really tired. Cole's phone starts ringing just as he was about to take me to bed and he told one of them to take me to bed and bath me since I finished my period.

"Who puts her to bed, who bathes her?" Zane asks

"I'll put her to bed," Jeremy says

"Alright," Zane says before picking me up.

My thumb was in my mouth already and it stayed as I doze off while Zane carries me.

"Don't sleep baby, you have to have your bath," he whispers to me

"Buh, I tiwed," I mumble

"I'm sorry baby," he kisses my head.

Zane runs my bath as I sit on the closed toilet seat, trying not to pass out.

Zane helps me undress before putting me into the bath. The bath was warm and only made me want to sleep even more.

Zane soaps me up and washes my body off before washing my hair. I let out a soft moan as he rubbed my scalp. He rinsed my hair off. He wraps a towel around me while I wrap one around my hair.

He gets me a pair of cheekies and a big shirt before helping me tie my hair up. I brush my teeth before Zane carries me to bed and kisses my forehead.

"Good night, honeybun," he whispers

"Nuh night Zaney, wove chu," I mumble

"Love you too, hun," he kisses my forehead.

Jeremy tucked me in and read to me, but I was already asleep by the second sentence.

I hear him kiss my head and say goodnight. I was basically asleep and didn't say anything back before he left and I let myself settle in the darkness.

------------
A/n I know its short but, I don't want to fill thus chapter up. It's liked a cute little chapter