Exhausted

"Jenna, wake up," Jeremy says

"Gwet away fwom meh," I mumble turning away from him

I was easily lifted out of my bed and onto someone's hip. My eyes didn't open because I knew it was Jeremy.

He went down the stairs with me on his hip, he had a bone in his side that was poking me though and I didn't like it.

"Someone ewse hold meh, Jermy got boney poken meh," I whine

I was soon lifted off of Jeremy and into Cole's hands. I didn't even have to look at them to identify them.

"Oh wait, I'm about to make breakfast, Zane you take her," Cole says

"Cwan we stwop passin meh around wike a bag of pwatatoes?" I mutter as Zane takes me into his arms and sits down.

I put my legs on either side of his torso and my hands wrap around his neck as my head rests on his collarbone.

I drop my arms from around his neck and wrap them around his waist as I tried to go back to sleep.

"Jenna, do you want pancakes or fruity pebbles?!" Cole asks from the kitchen

"Fwuity pwebbles," I mumble half asleep and Zane yells it to Cole.

Zane puts his hands on my butt pulling me closer, but doesn't move them.

I was soon asleep but was woken up again by Zane, "Your cereal is in the kitchen," he tells me softly

"Okay," I say softly before crawling off of him.

I waddle to the kitchen, almost falling on my butt twice before sliding into the stool at the island.

"You wanna cuddle with daddy when you're done?" Cole asks standing on the other side of the island

"Wes pwease," I mumble

I finish my cereal and Cole picks me up, "mm, daddy I tiwed," I mumble softly

"I know baby," he says softly as he walked past the living room where Jeremy and Zane were

I wave my hand at them and they smile at me before Cole takes me upstairs to his room.

He lays me on his bed before lying beside me. I put my me over his crotch and he puts his hand on my thigh holding me close.

He removes his hand and puts it on my butt instead. I feel his fingers slightly inching towards my princess parts.

"Daddy?" I ask softly

"Yeah sweetheart?" His hand stops

"Please touch me," I look up at him

"You want me to touch you?" he asks and I nod, "Where?"

"My princess parts, daddy,"

He smiles before his hand slips into my cheekies and rubs my pussy.

"Mm," I moan in ecstasy

He takes his hand out and flips me so I'm laying on my back and he above me. He kisses my lips with passion and I kiss back.

I slightly bite his lip before sliding my tongue into his mouth. His hands go under the shirt I'm wearing and back into my underwear.

2 fingers of his enter my hole without warning and he begins moving in and out of me earning soft moans in return.

He mumbles something to himself before sliding my underwear off along with my shirt and stuffing his 2 fingers back into me and thrusting.

My hands reach his back as he pulls his dick out. He positions himself at my entrance before towering over me. He pushes himself into me and I claw at his back as I moan.

He thrusts in and out of me. My body bounces as he thrusts hard, "You're so beautiful princess," his hand grazes my face as he speeds up and I moan out

He cups my boobs, "Perfect," he whispers and he leans down against my body whole still thrusting into me.

He kisses my lips and then down my jaw, all the way to my boobs. He puts my nipple in his mouth and plays with the other one between his fingers.

I feel myself start to close on him and it only feels better as he continues to thrust in me.

"Mm," I try to speak

"You need to cum?" He asks and I nod before he nods

I cum, screaming daddy as I do and my eyes roll back and he doesn't stop thrusting until he cums inside me.

Both of our juices spill from my princess parts as I breath deeply. He goes down to my princess parts and lick up almost all of our juices, excluding the bit that soaked into the sheet.

He went back up to kiss me and I gladly open my mouth as he bites my lip lightly. A salty, sweet taste enters my mouth from our juices and I moan just from the taste.

"You are so beautiful baby," he whispers to me, "I love you,"

"I love you too," I breath out

He chuckles and lays down back in his spot before pulling my naked body on top of him.

It didn't take me long to fall asleep since I was exhausted already.