Nightridge

I stand next to Aaron as we wait for the announcer to call us out.

"Now welcome, Nightridge dancers!" He says and people cheer for us.

We go onto the stage and get in our spots. I stand next to Aaron who is my partner for a couple dance moves but other than that I'm in the front, being the beat dancer out of the group.

The music starts playing and we soon start doing the dance moves we learned together in sync.

Aaron stand behind me and I duck as he does a flip over me and then pulls me under his legs.

I do my solo which is bunch of foot work and upper body work. When I finish I wink into the crowd as everyone starts dancing with me.

I do a back flip and and continue dancing as the crowd cheers.

I do a few moves with Aaron as the other girls do with their partners as well.

When we finish, we stand in our poses as the crowd cheers.

We smile into the crowd after a few seconds and I throw up a peace sign sticking my tongue out to the side before catching a glance at this guy.

He had these alluring green eyes and black hair. He had a stubble on his chin and a jaw line that could cut glass.

I stopped staring and went of the stage with my group.

"Good job out there guys!" I say to them

We do our group handshake, "Nightridge!" We yell out together before laughing and saying our goodbyes.

"I'll see you guys at practice on Monday," I say and they all say their byes before I exit the stage.

I pull out my phone looking down and walking over to the bar.

I am 19 and have been part of Nightridge for a year now.

I bump into someone falling on my butt before looking up at the guy.

It was the guy I was staring at after dancing.

I inwardly smacked myself for what I did next. I stuttered! Can you believe it?

"S-sorry sir," I say

"Watch where you're going next time princess," he says winking before leaving

My mouth hangs open at the sound.of his voice before I put myself bad together and stand up grabbing my phone.

Awesome, the Uber is here.

I close my slightly open duffel bag with my clothes in it before going outside and finding the Uber.

The lady drives me home while making small talk. I give her a tip before getting out of the car at my apartment. I rated her ride 5 stars before putting my small duffel bag down, not bothering to take out my clothes or anything.

I know my ID and card for teaching dance was in there but I don't need to take it out yet.

I go and shower before putting on pink sweatpants and a pink sports bra with my curly hair in a messy bun.

I put a paci in my mouth as I skip to my living room. I sit on the couch putting on Miraculous ladybug and binge watching the 3rd season.

I was dozing off when I heard the doorbell. I got up not bothering to take my paci out since all of my friends knew I was a little anyway.

I opened the door but instead of seeing someone, a cloth was placed over my nose and I accidently breathed in almost falling on the floor as my lids closed but a strong arm wrapped around my waist before I fell onto the floor.

"Goodnight princess," the voice says before I was out completely

I recognized that voice. It didn't belong to any of my friends but I also couldn't put my finger on who it belonged to.