After a while, a black car screeched in front of the gate and a blond came out of it running inside. He gasped in surprise when he found another blond sitting on the bench... or more like slumped over it.

He quickly rushed to him and gently patted his cheek.

"Tae?" Taehyung slowly opened his eyes and straightened his posture.

"Thanks for coming Chim.. and sor-"

"Don't you dare to complete that sentence." Jimin threatened him while showing his long finger. (😎).

Taehyung weakly smiled and Jimin quickly got the hint. He knew the boy since 5th grade. He knew that Taehyung felt extremely weak due to emotions.

"Let's get you home.. hm?" Taehyung nodded his head and got up from the bench but again his legs wobbled.

"I got you, tiger." Jimin quickly grabbed his wobbly figure and helped him to walk to his car. He came with his driver, of course, so he gestured for him to drive ahead as he took control of Taehyung's car.

"So. Wanna talk?" Jimin asked with a little hope to know what was making him so vulnerable.

"I- I found him." Taehyung mumbled in a shaky voice and Jimin froze in his spot.

"What? How?" How could he be not aware of him? Taehyung was also searching for the certain raven-haired for years but couldn't find anything about the boy.

"H- he is CEO of JC." Taehyung replied as he again leaned back on the seat.. feeling his head heavy from all his thoughts.. besides the tiring workload had given him a severe headache that bloomed more due to all the crying.

Jimin opened his mouth to say something but shut it quickly when he saw Taehyung closing his eyes.

"So..home?" Taehyung slowly shook his head and Jimin knew the other choice, so he silently started the engine.

Jungkook did follow the blond and when he saw him going to that park.. he couldn't help but feel more guilty. He watched him crying on the same bench and knew that he hurt him again.

He waited for the blond to leave the park safe and sound. When Taehyung wobbled near the bench, he almost ran to the boy but stopped once Taehyung settled back on the bench and saw him calling someone. He again patiently waited to see the person who was coming.

Time passed and he saw Taehyung leaning back on the bench, looking so damn tired. He finally decided to go to him and drop him home. Just when he was about to take the steps toward the tired blond, a car stopped and another blond came running to him.

Once he saw both males going in the car, he sighed and felt relief rush through his body. He knew about the other blond and their closeness too. Definitely, he felt jealous but also felt relaxed as the other male was surely so caring towards his blond.

°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°

"What do you mean he isn't back yet? He left the company at about 5 or 6 pm. It's already 11 pm. Where the hell he is?" Hyungsik half yelled at the head servant and the other male hung his head low without any satisfied answer.

"I am asking something."

"Sir. He usually informs us when he is late, but today.. he didn't. I- I am afraid.. he just came back after weeks and ag-"

"SHUT UP.. and get out." Hyungsik yelled at him and the poor servant quickly obliged.

He grabbed his hair in anger.. he wasn't ready for another drama. Last time he somehow controlled the situation with help of his higher connections but he can't let this happen again.