Requested- *Bitty* Killermare

Start from the beginning

"Did you eat or drink a potion or something?"

This time it was Error who questioned Killer. He didn't know what to answer, he tried to think what he drink last time. Until..

"Yes I think I remember, it was last night-

*Flashback*

Killer woke up from a Dream, no not a Nightmare. His 'eyes' gazed around the dark room, he turned around to his alarm clock.

'huh? 4 am?'

He thought, he was going back to bed but he felt thirsty. He swinged his legs to the side of the bed and jumped out. He teleported to the kitchen because he was lazy.

His face turned to the fridge. He walked towards it and swinged in opened. His eyes closed shut because of the light coming from the fridge.

After a few seconds he opened his eyes sockets and looked around the fridge.

His 'eyes' gazed upon a bottle he thought was milk. He shrugged and grabbed the bottle, he went to get a cup after that.

He opened the lid of the bottle and poured some in the cup. He closed the lid and place it back in the fridge.

After he placed the bottle of 'milk' back, he grabbed the cup and took a sip. It kinda tasted like medicine

'Ugh... What did I even drink??'

He thought the milk was expired, so he grabbed the cup and washed all the substance on it.

He yawned and stretched his arms, he really need to go to bed. So he took the stairs instead of teleporting, it took a lot of energy after all.

He opened his bedroom door and walked inside, he closed the door after that.

His body jumped on the bed. He shifted just a little, his eye sockets slowly closed as he drifted to sleep.

*The Next Morning*

His eyes sockets slowly opened as the sunlight was already shining in his room. He was about to jumped out of his bed but he stopped as he looked down on his bed.

Normally he doesn't bother about the bed's height but now in his perspective it's like his bed is like the height of Mt. Everest.

He looked around the room. He didn't know why the room is so huge. His realization hit him as he looked at his hands, his hands is really tiny.

He didn't know if he shrunk or the room is just big.

*Flashback End*

-and that's all the rest of what I knew"

"Well I don't know what to do since Killer has cleaning duty today"

Cross complained while his hands crossed. Nightmare think for a while until a light bulb popped in his head.

"How about Dust,Horror and Killer do all of Killer's chores and Error will search for a antidote while I take care of Killer"

Killer blushed at Nightmare's suggestion. A whole day with his long crush?? That was his Dream come true.

All the gang nodded as teleported away, leaving Killer and Nightmare behind.

Killer still didn't looked at Nightmare, he was really embarrassed about Nightmare taking care of him.

Nightmare looked at Killer

"So what do you wanna do?"

He broke the silence by talking to him. Killer muttered a 'I don't know'