Ep.13:T.I.T.A.N.S. Part 2

[Starling City, a beautiful place...home town of The Green Arrow. The Titans arrived in a matter  of hours.]

The Titans walk through the streets fully outfitted. Beast Boy and Starfire look around with wonder exploring the new city. Cyborg focuses on scanning their surroundings, Raven uses her aura to sense things close to her and Robin leads them to the location.

Beast Boy: Starling city's got a lot of charm. A lot brighter than Jump City but that what happens when your main cast of heroes never miss. You can't even litter without getting a swift punishment.

Starfire: Every new location I see looks so drastically different to me..."Itz" strange having so many civilizations that strive so greatly.

Cyborg continues his scanning coming up clear. He records all the data.

Cyborg: So far it looks like we're in the clear, no secret messages or enemies tailing us.

People walking around the city gossip about the group of foreign heroes.

Man1: Aren't those the Titans from Jump City?

Man2: Yeah they were all over the news after they blew up that giant robot thing!

Woman: They stopped the giant moth monster and that light dude too.

The Titans just smile at being recognized in a different city but they keep walking. That is until a young boy runs right up to them. He had green eyes and black hair. His older brother and sister chase up behind him.

Robin: Huh?

He looks up to the hero with eyes of wonder...Something about it was so innocent.

Older brother: Bro, I told you not to bother them c'mon-

Little boy: Excuse me but are you the real Robin?

Robin: Me?

Beast Boy: Aye looks like boy wonder's got a fan!

Robin just smirks and gets down to his knees he lets the boy feel the metallic "R" on his chest.

Robin: What do you think? Authentic ain't it.

Little boy: Oh man this is cool! You live up in that huge tower right!? Is it as big on the inside?

The Titans all seem amused at the kid's curiosity.

Robin: Yeah I'd say it's pretty big on the inside too.

Little Boy: Oh! Oh! You don't have superpowers like the others, right? How do keep up!?

Older sister: Jay!

Robin: No, No it's a good question. You see kid I was trained by my family to fight with the best of them! When I was young I was able to make grown men hit the ground...Now I'm to the point where I'm not just your ordinary street brawler I'm a superhero. I was also trained by Batman. I'm sure you know him mysterious, dark, likes to wear cowls with big pointy ears.

Little boy:*Snickers*Yeah I do. When I was 5 I thought he was kind of scary but now that I'm older I know he's super cool too!

Robin: Yeah? And how old are you now kid?

Little boy: I'm 8 now...

Robin: Woah! You're practically a grown-up now!

Little boy: Eh, not yet when I'm 16 like big bro then I'll be.

The older brother looks a bit embarrassed but he smiles anyway as Robin looks up at him.

Little boy: Oh I also came to ask if you'd sign my shirt. I know it's a Superman shirt but I couldn't find a Robin one.