Ep.5:Contract Killer

Teen Titans Ultra theme-Superhero by Simon Curtis👆I feel like this song just fits the Titans so well.

Description-The Titans face a true mercenary...will they make it out alive, probably cause it's only episode five but they definitely won't leave this battle unscathed...

Symbols to know~this is how I write my stories

Character Name: = That character's dialogue

(Action)-I use captions for character actions

[Exposition]-I use this for transitions or to explain events

*Action/Emotion*=Sometimes will be used to convey a character's action or how they feel

Bold=for Dramatic emphasis

<Italics>=for Inner thought Dialogue

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Jump City, Construction site, Late night]

Beast Boy puts his back to a cinderblock wall, breathing heavily with blood on his forehead, suddenly the wall moves as Cinderblock comes out and swings at Beast Boy who dodges by quickly shifting into a hummingbird and flying up into the air!

Beast Boy:*High pitched* Just because I can turn into a worm doesn't mean you guys have to always use me as bait, that being said he's chasing me!!!

Starfire flies into Cinderblock punching him with a star bolted fist, the shock caused by the explosion sends Cinderblock toppling over with a loud crash!.... Cinderblock raises again as his cement body cracks and hardens, Starfire lands on the ground, and Beast Boy lands right next to her in his human form.

Beast Boy: What the hell is he!?

Starfire: I cannot tell if it is a Metahuman or an Alien...it could also be something supernatural...

[Cinderblock stands at 8'0 a cement titan to combat the two Teen Titans]

Cinderblock:*Visibly Breathing*

Beast Boy:*Crosses his arms as his hair blows in the night breeze* This dude's pretty creepy looking when he's just standing like that...

The creature takes a small step and then suddenly he leaps high up into the air bringing his fist back for a ground pound attack, Starfire grabs Beast Boy and flies out of the way as Cinderblock dives straight into Raven's portal below. It spits him out knocking his heavy body into a steel beam, Cinderblock stands again and sees Raven appear to his side.

Raven: Cyborg it's your time to take a swing at the big cement monster.

Raven opens another portal in front of her and Cyborg comes jetting out charging into Cinderblock but Cyborg is grabbed and tossed into the building site! Robin then jumps out using his wrist grapple, he slides underneath the stone monster and smacks Cinderblock with his staff, this does pretty much nothing to the cement golem. Robin is kicked sending him tumbling through the dirt. All the Titans meet up inside of the site building...It was a skyscraper being built, sadly collateral damage wasn't something the Titans worried about in this kind of situation.

Robin: He's pretty tough.

Cyborg: You can say that again that stone-faced hunk of cinderblocks actually left a scratch on my armor!

Beast Boy:...Does anyone else feel it's necessary to call this dude "Cinderblock" now? It really fits.

Raven: Call it whatever you want either way we are gonna have to crash his castle.