Ep.3:He's a Killer...Moth?

Description the Titans run into the new and "what the hell happened to you" Killer Moth.

Symbols to know~this is how I write my stories

Character Name: =That character's dialogue.

[Exposition]-I use this for transitions or to explain events]

*Action/Emotion*=Sometimes will be used to convey a character's action or how they feel

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Midnight Jump City]

Robin is tailing a guy via the rooftops he follows after him as he runs through street corners and he finally ends up in a secluded area. The man rushes to enter a building to hide but as he approaches the door a small blast of what looks like green fire lands just a few feet in front of him, suddenly stopping the man trips, he looks to the skies to see Starfire flying right at him, She swoops down and picks the man up throwing him at Robin, Robin grabs the man and slams him up against the wall.

Robin: Who do you work for!

Man: Oh shit man I ain't...I ain't working for no one!

Robin looks into the man's eyes and can tell he's not lying...

Robin: Then you're just a low-life drug dealer.

Robin ties up the man and calls the police. Starfire simply follows behind him silently admiring the human as he gives their location.

Robin hangs up after the call.

Robin: Ugh I thought this was some big drug circle...Sorry for the wild goose chase Star.

Starfire: Oh no I quite enjoy the fighting of the crime, we are making the Earth a better place are we not? 

She takes a second before smiling wide causing Robin to feel at ease.

Robin: Yeah...hey nice teamwork, by the way, you're amazing.

Starfire:*Blushing*Oh yes I am all about the tagging of the teams between us, leader!

The bottom of her hair turns bright orange and shines like fire...

Robin: That's so cool...what does it mean?

He points at her hair to make his question more apparent. 

Starfire: Oh...oh it is just that I...

The Teen Titans theme rings on Robin's communicator cutting off Starfire.

Robin: Give me a minute please.*Picking up the communicator*Yello!

<Batman: Robin it's Batman...>

Robin: Hey Bats! What sends you calling? Can't be anything good.

<Batman: Killer Moth escaped from Arkham Asylum but I have bigger problems than him to take care of right now.>

Robin: So what you want me to come to Gotham City and clean up your D-list villain?

<Batman: Actually the reason I called you is that he landed somewhere in Jump City, don't mess this up.>

*Beeeeeep...*

Robin: Okay I'll handle it bye...heeee already hung up...

Starfire: Was that the man who converses with bats?

Robin: What no he doesn't...well yeah Batman, he's my father.

Starfire: You are the product of a woman and a bat?