Ep.2:The more you know...

Description: The Titans find out about the Villains soon to come...

Symbols to know~this is how I write my stories

Character Name: = That character's dialogue

[Exposition]-I use this for transitions or to explain events

*Action/Emotion*=Sometimes will be used to convey a character's action or how they feel

Bold=for Dramatic emphasis

<Italics>=for Inner thought Dialogue

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[1 week after the first Episode ending, The Titans are all dressed casually outside of a pizza shop, they had been working together for a while now and the public is now aware of their identities including Dick Grayson since his adoption was done in secrecy *Richard Wayne* does not link people to finding out about Bruce Wayne.]

Starfire: Mmm how I do enjoy the mixtures of vegetable pastes and cooked dough with a top of solid yellowish dairy.

Cyborg:*Chuckle*Next time just call it pizza, Star.

Beast Boy:*Anxious*So what's the deal Rob we haven't done anything hero-worthy in weeks...besides those petty thieves we beat up last Wednesday.

Robin: Ah I was getting to that you see we've got a little infiltration situation we're gonna have to pull off later tonight.

Raven: And you're only bringing this up now why?

Robin: Hey listen I'm not used to this whole leader role, okay, but I always have a plan we'll begin the briefing when we get home.

Beast Boy: Yes finally some excitement!

[Later that night]

Robin is looking into a facility using Advanced spy goggles.
He gets a call from Beast Boy on his communicator.

<Beast Boy: We really ready to pull this kinda heist off?>

Robin: We have to find out what secrets those agents inside are hiding, They're super shady and it looks like they've been given some important Intel from a higher up.

Beast Boy: Oh, so we're stealing data huh, Alright Rob you can count on me!

[Beast Boy]
Beast Boy hangs up his communicator and begins crawling through the air vent as a rat, he arrives on the other end of the building shifting back to human.

Beast Boy: Looks clear on my end.

Just then a guard walks through the door Beast Boy in a panic turns into a rat and scurries along the floor.

Beast Boy:*High pitched*Crap that was close...

Beast Boy turns back human to see that the guard hasn't left yet and they kinda stare at each other awkwardly...

Beast Boy:*Clears throat*Yeah I would be confused too.

The guard goes for his stun gun but his hand is grabbed by an octopus tentacle arm. Beast Boy pulls him in and covers his mouth with a gorilla's hand.

Beast Boy: Woah that's new...Eh, I guess I just never thought to try it...Oh, don't worry this will only hurt for a sec...or maybe several minutes I don't know! I'm not a marine biologist.

The Gorilla fur shifts into the slimy texture of an electric eel and the guard receive a powerful shock knocking him unconscious.

Beast Boy:*Sees the man breathing slightly* Great your still alive... and out of the way, back to the mission at hand.