Ep.8:Two, Four, Six, Eight!

Description-It's the return of Killer Moth and this time he's brought some family...Brother Blood's also a bit bitter.

Symbols to know~this is how I write my stories

Character Name: = That character's dialogue

[Exposition]-I use this for transitions or to explain events

*Action/Emotion*=Sometimes will be used to convey a character's action or how they feel

Bold=for Dramatic emphasis

<Italics>=for Inner thought Dialogue

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Beast Boy enters Starfire's room late in his nightclothes, black track pants with a purple line going down at the sides of each leg, and a black t-shirt...His hair was a mess and his golden eyes lit up in the darkroom. Beast Boy was planning on playing an innocent prank on Starfire. He was planning on stuffing a special dye he had ordered off the internet into her pillow, when the dye packet bursts it automatically colors the victim's hair for a couple of hours. Walking in he takes note of Starfire not being there meaning he had a time limit...The first thing Beast Boy does is sneak over to Starfire's bed and move some of her plushes.

<Beast Boy: Wow she has a Batbear, Superpuppy plush, a Wonder Woman kitten plush, a giant moth larva, a Green lantern Squir- wait what!?>

Beast Boy looks back at the giant pink caterpillar as it bares its razor-sharp fangs into a smile as it chews on the dye pack...

Beast Boy: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Starfire burst into her room in a pair of tight purple shorts and a black sports bra, She flies over picking up Beast Boy in a hug holding his head close to her.

Starfire: Friend Beast Boy! What is the matter!? Are you sick with the "Ickneifs"!? Are you dying!?!? Oh friend we shall find a cure you have my word! Do not- Or um "do'int" lose hope.

Beast Boy: No Star one of Killer Moth's hell spawns snuck its way into your room!

Beast Boy points in fear at the Larva who has rolled onto its back wiggling each of its tiny little nubs...

Larva:*Excited chatter*.

Beast Boy: If we don't take this thing out now it'll grow more powerful than that Mega-sized Moth!

Starfire: No Beast Boy this is "Silkie" and he is not like those other beasts that attacked us...Hmm "he'sss" very kind, and adorable.

Beast Boy: Nice? Adorable? Star it's just a giant caterpillar...

Starfire: No you have just not come to understand him yet...Oh, the introductions should help! Say hello my little "Bumgorf".

Silkie flips back on his stomach and inches towards Beast Boy rubbing his antenna against Beastboy's arm, after that the larval mutant climbs onto Beast Boy's lap and rubs up on his stomach tickling him.

Beast Boy: Hahahaha! Okay! Okay, you're pretty cool!

Silkie:*Squeaky*Paaaaaa.

Beast Boy: Aw...I'm sorry for calling you names.

Starfire: The joy! My friend and my little Bumgorf have found friendship! Now to find a way to do the introduc-...*Thinking*Or actually...To introduce him to the rest of the team...

Beast Boy smiles at the Tamaranian trying to fix her grammar...

<Beast Boy: Aw she's really trying.>