Ep.1:Titans Go!

Author's note edited~A long time ago I started this story out of spite. I was in the earlier years of high school and wanted to try something different so I went to Teen Titans my favorite superhero team of all time. Mostly inspired by the 2003 series and given that at the time the show "Teen Titans Go!" and "Titans" weren't doing it for me. On one side you had an overly childish show in which the writers never tried to make it good and on the opposite end, you had an edge feast of rushed arcs and strange decisions. So here's my take on a Titans story.

Warning: This is not completely based on the shows or comics so if the origin or look of a character is different you know why. This will be somewhat my own creative liberties. 

Symbols to know~

[Exposition]=used for scene transition or exposition

Bold=Emphasis

<Italics>=Inner thought Dialogue

*Emotions or actions*

Disclaimer: I do not own the Teen Titans or any other DC characters present in any of the future stories. They are owned by Warner Bros and DC. This is simply a series of non-profit fanfiction that I write as a hobby.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Jump City is one of the few cities to have no superheroes or villains, life here was pretty normal...That is until the day the Titans were formed]

[Robin]

<Dick: I had been protecting this city on my own for a week, B-man decided that I was good enough to go solo. I took him up on that offer...he told me of a city where I could start fresh, that's how I ended up here. Jump City was pretty nice, no mutant crocodiles or giant lumps of evil clay, And thankfully no killer clowns.>

[Robin played the role of vigilante even before the Bat adopted him. As Dick Grayson, he was your average athletic boy with blue eyes and clean slick black hair but he now wore his Robin costume. He has a black mask that comes with night vision, an all-black cape that he could use to glide, an armored chest piece decorated with a small yellow R, Green gauntlets, green pants, and a utility belt with more storage for gadgets, plus black combat boots.]

Robin jumps from a Rooftop into an alleyway your classic damsel in distress scene is going down and Robin was here to be the hero.

Thug: C'mon pretty lady I won't hurt ya, all you've gotta do is give me some money and I'll be on my way, I swear babe.

Woman: What! No get your hands off of me!

He snatches the Woman's wallet out of her purse then throws her to the ground and smiles creepily...

<Dick: I'm about to put this dude in a coma.>

He lands a few feet behind the man, He was at least 6'0 compared to Richard's 5'9 he looked like he was in his 30's while Richard was 17.

Robin: Hey punk! Newsflash, ladies aren't into aggressive moochers!

The thug doesn't even bother to turn to him completely he just turns his head.

Thug: Huh? Who the hell are you!?!

Robin: Geez no one warned you about me? Or do you just not have any friends!? Why am I not surprised!

Robin points to the "R" on his chest.

Robin:*Smug*See this R loser...It stands for Robin, Thee Robin! Oh you know I'm just the partner of The Batman!

That gets the Thug's attention his eyes get wide. He turns away from the lady shaking in fear...

Thug:*Gulp*T-The B-Batman...H-h-he's not w-with you is he?