Five

Someone's edging the door open, realising they will easily be able to get in. so i crawl away and fall to my feet. A boy pops his head around the door, peering at me then disappears, shuffling takes place in the hall and the door fully opens, babyface looks at me and smiles, "hey" he says talking to me like a toddler and then smiles at me.

Taking my hand he moves into the room, a wolf whistle rings out, quickly to be cut out by babyface, "oi yer shuck face shank shut yer hole of klunk or yer'll be banished" he turns whispering something to a boy, who passed on the message, the whispers travelling back like a Mexican wave.

A boy shoves pass the gaggle of slowly rising noise passing a slip of crumpled paper to babyface, who then waves the boys away.

Closing the door babyface goes to the bed and sits down heavily, patting the sheets by the side of him as if to say 'come sit with me'. i do as I'm told, walking shakily toward him and slowly sitting beside him. "hey" he starts nodding to me "when we searched to box we found a note, we wondered if it meant anything to you" he passed me the scrap of paper in folding it as his did. the note said this:

You must find the boy, together they will find a cure.

Thoughts buzzed through me, the boy i guessed was Thomas and 'together' was me and him. "i...i" i stumbled "well i guess... what's your name, sorry?" babyface grinned at me "newt, my name is newt"
"Well...newt... i guess the boy is Thomas and 'together' is me and him, but cure i have no idea, but when I was asleep, in my coma, i had dreams, they felt more like memories but visions all the same, when I woke My memory was fading, so i could only remember a couple of things, i wrote them on my arm so not to forget: Thomas, flare, scorch, world" i gulp in air heavily, my rushing words never gave me time to breath "i don't know" i continue "if this will help, but hopefully it will" my voice went up at the end of the sentence as if i was asking a question. "thanks, Gemma" newt said smiling, then he took my hand and leaned down to kiss my cheek, electricity buzzed where his lips touched my skin, something twinges inside of me, dropping my head to his shoulder i close my eyes to remember.

A boy stood in front of me, looking at me with misty eyes, "i won't see you until you find me Gemma, remember always go back to the glade" his body is fading, but he leans in to kiss me, lips touching mine, before my eyes cracked open.

Newt held me, looking at me, obviously worried, "i had another vision" i whisper "a boy was there, Thomas i expect, he said when we're looking for him we must 'always go back to the glade'" i raise my eyes to newts, looking into them "and..and he kissed me" I lower my eyes from newts, as his smile fades, "please newt, we don't even know he exists! newt please!" newt raises his eyes smiling "just looks like i'm gonna have to try a tad harder for you, yer a bloody popular girl" he grins and i reply smiling tightly at him. he sweeps me into a giant bear hug making me scream for air and swat his arms of me, grinning he kisses me on the nose, it tickles so much i have to giggle. "looks like you've won me over newt" i grin cheerily at him.