New Year...New Life...New Everything

**alright everyone! I'm going to end this series! I do plan on writing another Luke book just not sure of the story line or what yet! I have another book called Hospital Affairs if you want to check that out!  Keep checking back for the new series!!!**

It was 10pm on New Year's Eve. Our new house was built and finished right around the twins first birthday. Everyone is here to ring in 2015. My family, Kells family, our friends everyone you could think of. We had about 100 people here. The kids were all in the game room playing Mario cart. The littler kids were playing house and kitchen.

Kells was talking to Jay and Kaitlyn. I went up behind her and gave her a big hug. I kissed her neck.

"Hey beautiful." I said spinning her around. I kissed her. The girls were giggling. I leaned my forehead against hers.
"I love you so much." I told her.
"I love you more." She said smiling.
"Wanna get away for a few mins?" I asked her. She blushed. She turned to the girls.
"Can you guys listen out for the kids?" She asked.
"Of course but make sure you're back by midnight." Jay said laughing.

I took her hand and lead her upstairs to our room. I had candles lite and a bouquet of flowers with some chocolates for her.

"What's all this?" She asked.
"Just something for my amazing wife. We've been through so much this year and we deserve to end it and start the new one on a better note." I told her.

I went to my dresser and got a box. I took a deep breath. I went over to her and sat next to her.

"Here." I said handing her a box.
"Luke..."
"Open it." I said excited.
"Oh my god. Luke it's beautiful." She said.

It was a diamond tennis bracelets

"Why?" She asked me.
"Because I love you and you deserve the world and everything in it."

I leaned over and started kissing her. Before I knew it we were tangled under the covers making love.

We laid there for a few minutes it was around 11. There was a knock.

"It's jay. The twins are tired." She said. Kells laid her head back and groaned.

"Okay I'm coming." I said. I heard her walk away.
"I'll get them." I told her.
"No I'm coming I just don't want to get back to reality..."
"You okay darling?" I asked her as I got dressed.
"Just needing some alone time with you."
"Crash my playa will be here before you know it baby girl."

She sighed

"Yeah but you'll be working too."
"We will stay extra okay. Can you wait a few more weeks? We will go out on a date next week and then 2 weeks after that we will be in Mexico say for 2 weeks?"
"Really??"
"Yes really. Then our anniversary I'm thinking Bahamas?"
"Are you serious???" She asked excited.
"Yes."

I leaned down and kissed her.

"I'll see ya in a minute. I love you."

****

It was 1155. We were all gathered in the game rooms and family rooms. We had Bo and Tate with us. Michael and Kaitlyn were there by us also. Jay and Mike walked in. She laid her head on Kells shoulder.
"I'm so sleepy." She said. Kells laughed.
"Oh please."

Jay laughed.

We all started to count down.

"10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1 HAPPY NEW YEAR!" Everyone yelled I heard it throughout the house. I grabbed Kells and kissed her right away. I saw bo and Tate hugging. Then they hugged us.

I heard Jay scream. Kells and I looked over as we picked the boys up. Mike was on his knee with a ring. 

"OMG!!!" Kells yelled.