My Wish

**TIME JUMP**
**Lukes POV**

It was the Wednesday before thanksgiving. My mom had the boys for a sleep over last night with my nieces and nephew.my alarms were going off It was 630 in the morning. I rolled over to Kells was already awake.

"Hey beautiful." I said.
"Morning..." She said. I sighed.
"What's wrong?"
"Just nervous about the ultrasound...."
"Kells they are perfect."
"I'm worried they are going to put me on bed rest luke! They've been fine but I haven't been."
"And if they do then we will deal with It I'll be home all through the holiday season." I told her and kissed her lightly. She got out of bed. She looked so beautiful pregnant.

I was staring at her. She turned.

"What?!" She snapped.
"Just admiring how beautiful my wife is." I said going over and kissing her again and then her stomach.
"I need to shower." She said walking away

She was so miserable anymore I'm glad her family was coming to surprise her tonight for thanksgiving. I walked into the bathroom. She was standing there naked waiting for the shower to warm up. I went behind her and wrapped my arms around her touching her stomach.

"Luke...." she said.
"Kells you haven't let me touch you for weeks." I said making her turn and look at me.
"I'm fat. And ugly." She said.
"Absolutely not!" I said. "You are beautiful!"
"I've gained 20lbs already!"
"Kelly you are carrying twins!" I said. She started crying. I held her tight.
"You are always going to be the most beautiful women ever to me. No matter what." I said.

She made me let go. She checked her water.

"Can I join you?" I asked. She shrugged.
"Please doesn't a nice long massage in the shower sound good?" I asked. She smiled.
"Kinda." She said blushing.
"There's the kelly I fell in love with. Still can make ya blush." I said she laughed.

****

We pulled into the doctors office.

"Ready to find out what we are adding to the craziness??" I asked her. She laughed.
"I'm nervous...what if something's wrong?" She asked. I kissed her.
"Nothings wrong they are perfect. Let's go!" I said jumping out. I ran around and opened her door. She got out I held her hand.

We went and got signed in and they took us right back to ultrasound. She laid on the table I sat in the chair next to her holding her hand.

"Alright mr and Mrs Bryan are we finding out today or is it going to be a surprise?" The lady asked as she was getting kelly prepared.
"We are definitely finding our." Kelly said. I smiled.
"Okay let's go."

The lady started with baby A. She was doing different pictures and measurements. Kelly was holding my hand tight.

"This baby is being stubborn." She said as she was trying to see what the sex was.
"Just like their mother" I said kelly giggled.
"I'm just going to get pictures as I need them so we have them and I'll keep going back to see if the little peanut will let us get a peak." She said.

"So here's two legs, two feet, toes." She said as she went around getting pictures.
"Arm over its face."She said.
"Looks like you in the mornings it must be a girl." I said kelly glared at me.

"Well you two looks like it's a little boy." She said pointing. I looked at Kells and she had tears in her eyes.
"He's perfect." The tech said. "Just a few more pictures of him then we will move to baby B."

About 15 minutes later she moved to the next baby.

"Alright let's see if this one will be as stubborn as their brother." She said. Kelly hadn't said much.  

"Well this one isn't shy.... congrats on your baby girl." She said. Kelly smiled big.
"Really!?" Kells said.
"Yup" the ultrasound tech said. "See the 3 lines" she said pointing. She turned to look at me.
"Luke our little girl and boy." She said with tears in her eyes. I stood up and pushed my lips against hers.
"I told ya they would be perfect."
********

After we left the doctors she made me go straight to a baby store where she spent a good $400 on clothes for the two of them. I got all the bags into the back and got in.

"My wish came true!" She said
"That it did darling!" I replied
"So we are doing two nurseries right!?!" She asked.
"We can Darling."
"I just don't want one waking the other and everything."
"Whatever you want baby you get it." I told her as I started the truck. I felt her hand in my leg.
"Well what if I want you." She said. I looked over and smiled. 

"You have me." I told her. She moved her hand more to my crotch and took a handful. I bit my lip.

I wanted her so bad it's been awhile. But I knew her family was going to be back at the house when we got there.

"Why all of a sudden?" I asked moving to the middle and kissing her.
"I needed to make sure everything was fine..." she said I smiled.
"Can I have a rain check until tonight the boys will probably be coming shortly after we get there if they aren't already there...." I said. She frowned.
"Or we can go down to the river."
"Mmm get on the boat?" I asked her she nodded with a smile.

I thought for a second it was so tempting...

"Okay. Let's do it." I said moving over and putting the truck into drive.

She moved over and started rubbing me through my jeans. I moaned a little. I stopped her.

"As much as it turns me on you doing stuff to me while driving. We do have two extra passengers " I said she laughed.
"Come on" She said kissing my neck. I laid my head back still trying to watch the road.
"Just 10 minutes beautiful" I said going a little faster.
"Just push your seat back a little" she said as she started undoing my belt. I bit my lip as I reached down sad stopped her. She sighed.

I sped down the road. I was going a good 15 over the speed limit. I drove past an empty lot and noticed there was a police officer sitting there. I tried slowing down but before I knew it there were Red and Blues behind me.

"Fuck" I said. I pulled off to the side of the road  he walked up and I put my window down.

"Hello Officer." I said
"License and registration please." He said.
"Yes sir." I said reaching over to the glove box. I grabbed my registration and insurance. I grabbed my wallet from the compartment by the radio and handed him my license with the other things.
"You know you were going 15 over the speed limit. Also neither of you are buckled." He said.
"Yes sir I'm sorry I was trying to get to my boat my friend took it out last night and thought he left the little grill lit." I said.
"Mmhm. I will be right back." He said walking away.

I looked at kelly she was trying not to laugh. I shook my head.
"Sorry." She said.
"Uhm don't be sorry..."
"Talk about a buzz kill" she said then the officer came back.

"Mr Bryan..." The Officer said.
"Yes sir."
"I am going to have to give you a ticket." He said.
"I understand."
"Do you know who he is!?" Kelly said.
"Babe..."
"Yes ma'am I do and frankly I'm not a fan..."
"Wow..." She said.

He handed me the ticket.

"Be safe sir." He said walking away. I put my window up.  She grabbed the ticket and looked.

"$343.00!!!" She said.
"What!?" I said shocked. I looked over it.
"Wow he really isn't a fan..." I said. I started driving away towards the docks slower he followed me the whole way until I parked. 

"Luke..." she said.
"Yeah baby?" I asked.
"What if I told you that I really don't feel like it now...." she said. My heart sunk a little.
"That's okay... I get it..."
"It's just...." she started saying.
"Shhhh." I said leaning over and kissed her.
"I don't need an explanation... he was kinda a buzz kill." I said laughing.

She put her hand on her stomach.

"What's wrong!?" I asked her.
"They are moving... well at least baby girl is." She said.
"Really??" I asked putting my hand there. I felt the little movement.
"She loves her daddy's laugh just as much as I do." She said. I kissed her belly.

"I love you princess" I said. I sat up and looked kelly in the eyes.
"And I love you too beautiful." I said kissing her softly.

***********