Apart

I didn't leave the house until 730. The guys were blowing up my phone because i was suppose to be there at 7. I finally answered carters call as I was giving Kells a kiss bye.

"Dude where the hell are you?" He said.
"Bye love you." I said.
"Luke!" He yelled.
"Sorry I'm leaving now." I said jumping in my truck. She was standing at the door in my tee shirt.
"Dude if you aren't ready to come back it's fine."

I closed the door.

"Im not but I'm coming." I said.
"See you in a few . Be careful."
"Bye."

I said putting my phone down. I sat there for a minute. The shower was pointless at this point.

I pulled out of the gate and was flying down the lane. I came to the end and pulled out onto a backroad and flew down It and slammed on my breaks at the stop sign. It only took me like 8 minutest to get to the highway which is usually 15 away from our place. I was sitting on the ramp waiting to go. I looked down at the ring on my finger and smiled. I was thinking back to our vows.

Someone laid on their horn behind me. I started driving again. I flew out onto the highway and was going almost 90. I was at the exit before I knew IT. I got off and had to stop at the first red light. My phone went off. I looked to see a text from Kells. I went to grab It but the light turned green. I hit the rest of the lights and pulled into the studio. I parked my truck and grabbed the coffee she made for me and my phone that now had 4 texts from her. I was walking in looking at my phone and drinking my coffee.

There were 3 sexy pictures of her on our bed. I paused at the door staring st them. I read the last text.

Kells❤️: to bad you aren't here I miss you already.

I swallowed hard. I managed to open the door as I was calling her.

"Hello." She said in a sexy voice. I nodded to the receptionist as I walked down the hall.
"That's not fair..." I said laughing.
"It is so fair. You left me still horny." She said

I walked into the room and Carter yelled.

"How'd you He there so fast!?"

I gave him a loook.

"Are you already at the studio?" She asked.
"Yes... but that doesn't change how what you just did is fair." I said. I sat my coffee down and sat in the chair.
"Because you have to think about this for a week."
"A week!!!" I said upset.
"We have the boys." She said.
"We are still having that rule even though we are married."
"Yes!" She said like I was dumb.
"We will see... but I'll come home before I go and get them then. I'm not done with you." I said.

"Grosss." Carter said grabbing my phone.

"He's ours for a few hours..." he said.
......
"Fine here..." He said handing me the phone backs

I glared at him.
"Alright Mrs.Bryan I have to go do some work. I will see you in a few hours."
"Okay Mr Bryan, I'll be laying here waiting. Maybe in something sexy." She said.
"That blue one I like?" I asked now leaning against the wall not facing anyone.
"How long so I have before you come home?"
"4 maybe 3 hours I'll text you when I'm leaving ."
"I have time to run to the mall."
"Be careful you haven't slept."
"I'll be fine."
"I love you so much beautiful. I'll see you soon Mrs Bryan."
"Bye Thomas I love you."

She said and hung. Up. I leaned my head back.

I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Come on lovebird." Carter said. I turned.
"I can't do this..." I said looking at the picture of her and I on the beach as my background.
"Dude..." Carter said.
"Carter I spent the last 21 days with the most amazing girl, not seeing her for these 5 hours or whatever is going to kill me..."
"How are you going to go on stage...." he asked.
"She will be there waiting for me to get off... I'm obsessed with her becoming my wife. I'm obsessed with being in love with her, and I'm obsessed with the Sex."
"Let's record some and then we will get you back to her. At least record To the Moon and Back..."