Happy Late Birthday

It was September 5th . I hadn't seen Kells since she left after that week of being on the road with me. So it's been about a month and a couple weeks. Her and the boys had been super busy doing stuff. I had a few days off so they were going to pick me up at the airport. Then we were heading to Pittsburgh for the concerts there and wrapping up before farm tour.

She told me she would have a decision about management whenever i got here. Black Mike has been doing It and he's been doing a damn good job. I got off the plane and I saw the boys with a sign saying "welcome home Daddy" thy saw me and screamed. I ran over. I picked them both up and gave them a huge hug.

"I missed you boys." I said kissing each of them then putting them down. Bruce my one security guard who came places with Kells was standing there. I grabbed kelly and gave her a huge kiss.

"I've missed my wife too." I said. She smiled.
"I've missed my husband." She said.

"Boys you want to go grab some ice cream to take
Home?" Bruce asked them. I gave him a weird look.
"Yeahhh!!!" They both screamed. They grabbed his hands and started walking. We were walking behind them holding hands. We sat down when they went in line.

"How's my beautiful lady?" I said kissing her neck she stopped me.
"I'm okay..." she said.
"How does a date sound tonight?"
"We need to spend family time together."
"True..." I said.
"You okay?" She asked.
"You had your period didn't you...." I asked upset...
"Yeah...." She said not looking at me.
"When would be a good time to try?" I asked her.
"I don't know I lost track. It'll happen when It happens..."
"Maybe tonight." I said kissing her.
"We will see... the boys and I made you something then I promised them we would order pizza and watch a movie"
"Sounds good to me."

The boys came running over. They each got a milkshake.

"Where's mine!!" I said to Bruce.
"Old age Mr Bryan need to watch what you are eating." He said laughing. I laughed with him. We always had fun making jokes about each other's age he always looked like he was in his 50s even though he's a year or two older than me and well everyone says I look a lot younger than I am.

We all walked to the truck. Kelly drove here and Bruce met her. He opened the door for the boys. They climbed in and I buckled them up as he opened the door for Kelly.

"Thanks Bruce!" She said.
"Anytime Mrs Bryan." He said closing the door.

I closed the door and went to talk to Bruce.

"Thank you for everything"
"Anytime.  I will see y'all for the Pittsburgh show"
"Have a good few days off." I said

***^**

We pulled into the house. We got there and the boys were really excited to give me what they made.

"Alright boys. Straight up to mine and daddy's room." She said after we got into the house. They went upstairs. I gave her a weird look. 

"Now you Mr Bryan." She said taking my hand. We went into the family room. She turned the lights on. She had me sit in the couch in front of the coffee table. She grabbed a bandanna and put It over my eyes.

"This isn't fair." I said she laughed. She kissed my neck.
"Really not fair. " I said again...
"We will be back down."

I sat there waiting. I was super nervous.  I heard the boys laughing about 10 mins later. I heard them come in. 

"Can I take this off yet??" I said anxious.
"Hold on hold on. " kelly said.

"Ready boys?" She whispered they both screamed yeah.

"Okay Luke on the count of 3 take your blind fold off... 1....2....3...."

I took it off the boys were standing there... I got confused.

"Loook!!!" They said pointing to the table. There was a cake box.
"Open it " kelly said.

I assumed It was a birthday cake. I opened It.

It read 'happy late birthday daddy'

"Thanks boys." I said hugging them. I went to kiss kelly. She was recording this in her phone.

"One more thing. Boys show Daddy the back of your shirts." She said. They turned around.  They were jersey style shirts

Bo's said Bigger Brother and Tate's said Big brother then the number on both of them were 14. My jaw dropped.

"What..." I said looking at kelly. She was crying.
"Daddy imma be a big brother like Bo!"
"You're pregnant ...." I said.
"Yeah." She said nodding and crying. She put her phone down. I grabbed and hugged her.

"Babe what's wrong?" I asked. The boys had ran off to play some game.
"I'm so excited... all my levels look good for blood work. The doctor said It all seems good we go for an ultra sound on Thursday."
"How far along?" I asked.
"7 weeks... I was ovulating on your birthday." She said laughing.
"I love you." I said kissing her as we laughed.
"I love you too!"

********^