She Needs Us

**3 months later**
**Lukes POV**

It was June 15th 2014... I was sitting on the plane on my way to Pennsylvania. Bo and Tate were home with mama at her place. These past 3 months we have been living with her...

Kells and I have been on a break... she wanted a divorce but I wouldn't sign the papers. We switched off with the twins every other week but every other week I had to stay in PA with them. I was renting a small condo up there for when I was there. Our home well... I had to demolished it was to many bad memories and I sold the land. I had bought a new piece of land but it has sat empty....

We were landing. When I got off I was walking and saw her dad. I walked over with my carry on.
"Hi son" he said hugging me.

He was doing so much better he was back to work
And everything. He was back to normal.

"Hi." I said. As I let go of his embrace.
"Once again I see she didn't come...." I said.

We walked in silence.

"I just need to leave my car here you shouldn't have to come pick me up every other week...." I said.
"Thomas...." I heard a voice say as we were coming close to the cars. I turned to see her.

"Kelly....." I said.

I haven't seen her since that last night back in April... she left that next morning.... she will FaceTime with the boys whenever she isn't with the twins so it's whenever they are with mama... her parents always met me with them and picked them up.... she deleted all social media.... no on except our close friends knew about the separation... we have talked on the phone maybe 3 times... she looks awful she has lost a good 30lbs and she was tiny to begin with. I'd be surprise if she was 100lbs.

"Can we go somewhere private and talk..." she asked.

"Uhm...uh yeah sure...." I said. "Where uhm where do you want to go?" I asked her. She shrugged.
"How about you two go to Lukes condo... and we will bring the kids when you call us..." her dad said.
"Uh yeah that's fine with me... Kelly?" I asked.
"Um ya..." she said.

We walked to her jeep. We both got in and we were off. She was driving. I sat with my hands on my lap. I felt so uncomfortable. 45 mins later we pulled in and parked outside of the garage... she shut her car off. I reached in my bag to find my keys. My hands were shaking my palms were sweaty. I finally found them.

"Uhm you ready?" I asked her.
"Ya..." she said.

We walked up to the door and I unlocked it. We went in. I took my shoes off and so did she...

"This way..." I said with a shaky voice. Leading her to the living room. She sat on the couch.

"Uhm drink? All I have is beer and water... I usually stop at the store on the way here with your dad..." I said.
"I'm okay..." she said. She pulled papers out of her bag.
"Here's new papers..." she said.
"Kelly..." I said. She had tears going down her face.
"You can have everything and you can have full custody I am in no shape to raise them my parents have done most of it the past 3 months..."
"No...."
"Luke...."

I took the paper and threw them in the fire place and turned it on...

"Kelly I have barely slept i  have barely ate  I have had writers block... I can't perform I can't think I can't do anything. I cry every single day multiple times a day.... I am a wreck without you....." I said. 

"Luke...."

"What can I do? Huh? Please Kelly I want you back I NEED you back! I'm close to giving up on life Kelly I've been so close to ending it but then as soon as I grow a set to do it I have to be on a plane to come see our kids! I can't keep doing this! I haven't been with my sons for more than 2 hours a day! I'm a mess Kelly!"