...Mike...

We went back to the hotel. Luke and I walked to our room and Jay was sitting outside. Luke sighed. He pulled me to the side.

"Promise me this won't take long...." he said upset.
"I will try my best babe."
"Well just know I'll be in here waiting maybe dressed maybe not." He said putting the key card in. Jay stood up.

"Let's go to your room." I said linking my arm with hers. She was the room right next to us. She opened it. We went in and I sat on the bed. I was checking my messages.

"Kelly... what do I do...." she asked.
"Fight for him. Show him you are the one he loves and should be the one he picks. You did it a year ago..." I told her she sighed.

"Here." I said calling him. He answered right away I had it on speaker.

"Kells thank you for calling..." he said.
"Do you have a room with her?" I asked.
"No! I'd never do that to jay...."
"But you slept with her last night mike!" I yelled.
"I know I know... listen please kelly I need 10 mins with jay that's it! Please get her to talk to me for 10 mins!" He said I looked at jay.

She nodded.

"Fine I'll go tell her. Meet me at her room in 5 mins." I said.
"I'll be right down." He said hanging up.

"Kelly...." She said crying.
"He loves you and you love him. We will figure it out I promise."

I went outside her door. He was getting off the elevator. He looked like hell.

"Thank you." He said as I held the door open a crack.

"I don't care if I'm a mom of 4 mike I will hurt you" I said.
"Understood."

He went in and let the door close and I was off to a night alone with my husband.

***

*Mikes POV*

I walked in and closed the door. She was sitting on the bed hugging her legs.

"Hi..." I said. She looked horrible I felt so bad putting her through this. My phone started ringing.

It was emily.

"Hello..." I said Jaylee rolled her eyes.
"Hey can you come here I'm lonely and scared and I just want to hurt myself..."
"I can't right now... call your parents please..." I said.
"You're with her aren't you...."
"Please...." I said and the line went dead. I shut my phone off.

"You are really answering her while you are here?" She asked.
"Jay stop. I'm so sorry I really am. Listen this isn't how this trip was suppose to go... but it started like this and I'm sorry but I need you to trust me. I've done a lot of thinking and Jay baby I need you and I love you so fucking much. I never meant to hurt you."

"But you did mike really bad...." she said starting to cry.
"Come with me... please...." I said holding my hand out.
"Mike..."
"Come with me Jay."

She stood up and grabbed my hand.

"You have 1 hour." She said.
"Okay."

We walked out of the hotel and we went straight for the beach. The sun was setting. We sat down and watched it. I could tell she was getting cold from the wind. I took my hoodie off and handed it to her. She smiled and put it on.

"So what just a sunset?" She asked after about 15 mins.
"You've been dying for this. Remember you asked me to share a sunrise and sunset on the beach with you someday. You asked me that a year ago." I said she chuckled.
"Guess I did...."
"Look at me." I said making her look over.
"I messed up big time. But I love you to death jay. I know i had doubts but.... she hurt me, really bad. We had a horrible relationship and I never realized how toxic it was. Until we got together and jay you treat me so good. Better than you should. Today she... it was just old times she wanted anything and everything and whenever I wouldn't give her that she would flip... I get she's a lot younger than me but she made that relationship so toxic and I was to blind to see it. I get bad for her... but jay these past 12 months with you have been amazing. Next month we will be dating for a year finally. And I can't wait to show you what I have planned for ya but I need you to forgive me and I need you to trust me again please Jay I'm begging you."

Before I knew it she was on top of me kissing me. I ran my hands down her body.

"Take me back to my room and show me how sorry you really are." She said.

**********

***Kells POV***

I walked into the room and Luke was laying there sleeping. He was still fully dressed. I yawned.

"A little nap won't hurt I guess." I said. I took my shoes off and crawled into bed with him.

*****

I woke up and looked at the clock is was 2am. I didn't see Luke. I got up. I went to the bathroom. I went to grab my phone but it wasn't there. I got the hotel phone and called his cell.

"Hi darling." He said he sounded upset.
"Where are you baby?" I said.
"Sorry I ran to get a drink." He said.
"Where's my phone?" I asked.
"I accidentally grabbed it with mine sorry babe I'll be right there." He said and hung up.

Hmm that was weird. I went over and sat in the chair and started pumping as I waited for him to come back.

He came in.

"Hey beautiful." He said.
"Did you drink it all?" I asked.
"I ran to mikes room for a beer sorry baby."

I didn't say anything something wasn't right with him..

I saw red and blue lights out the window. I looked out.

"What's going on Luke?? There's police ambulances fire trucks... is that. Whoa! Someone is being taken out on a stretcher in a body bag!" I said he ran over looking out he closed the curtain.

"Stop we do not need involved.... I'm going to go bathroom then go back to bed." He said and walked away. I shook my head and grabbed the remote to turn the news on. His phone started ringing. He came out with his pants unbuttoned and took it into the bathroom answer it closing the door. He came back out.

"Listen I got to go to Mikes room." He said. I sighed.
"What..." He said.
"It's just I thought...." I started. He came over.
"Tomorrow I promise. I have a big night planned..." he said.
"But I want to cuddle."

He sighed.

"15 mins. Okay." He said.
"If you aren't back in half an hour I'm going home..."
"Deal." He said kissing my head. He handed me my phone.

I called jay right as he walked out.

"Hello" She said half asleep.
"Dude someone just got taken out in a body bag!" I said.
"What!?" She said more awake now. "Mike!" She said. I froze wait mike was there...

"Mikes there....?" I asked was Luke cheating on me?
"Wait no he was when I went to sleep now he's gone...." she said worried and confused. "He's probably in Emily's room...."

"I woke up to Luke being gone he said he was In Mikes room having a drink.... he just left again to go back...." I said.
"Somethings not right. Wanna go check it out with me?"
"Yeah of course. I'm almost done pumping. Give me 2 minutes I'll meet ya in the hall." I said.
"See ya in a minute." She said hanging up.

What could possibly be going on. This trip is getting weirder and weirder.