Threat

**Lukes POV**
It was showtime! We were all as pumped as we could be with the circumstances. I walked over to Kells.

"I can't wait to be alone with you tonight" I said as she was still looking down at her phone.
"Hey you okay?" I asked making her look up.
"Look at this screen shot I got...." she said with tears.

It was from Kaitlyn it was Derrons post on Facebook.

I can't believe you're gone. I can't believe you took your own life. I can't believe I am writing this about YOU. Emily I loved you since day 1, even though you were my ex girlfriends best friend ever since that first night we hooked up I loved you. I can't believe you took your life because of that whore you use to call a best friend got you into all the fame and fortune. Her day will come. As of for now I love you my angel and I will make sure she pays for this. Then again there are a lot of people who hate her at Spring Break maybe sooner will be better than later.

My face was on fire. I grabbed my phone and called security.

"I need you and 3 Others to watch Kelly. There have been threats made and she isn't safe." I said as I looked around.

I hung up.

"Send me that now." I told her. She did and I forwarded it to her father. My phone started ringing.

"Thomas..." he said.
"I have 4 security guards with her." I said.
"I'm calling the police."
"Yes sir thank you."
"Please make sure nothing happens to my daughter Thomas..."
"I promise you she is safe..." I said and hung up.

I sat down on the steps to the stage next to her. I put my arms around her.

"I want to go home..." she said.
"Okay. I'll all dierks he will come get you..." I said.
"I'm sorry Luke..."
"It's okay I can cancel my shows... it's not big deal."
"No you stay. The fans need you to do this you will disappoint them so much."
"My wife needs me and I need to be with my wife."
"I want you to be with me too but...."
"Listen you can go home I will stay if that's what you want.. you can stay if that's what you want I will have you protected 24/7." I said. She sighed.

She pushed her lips against mine. We started moving them in sync. I pulled her up onto my lap. I wrapped my arm around her and my other hand was tangled in her hair tugging on it. I heard someone clear their throat. She stopped and put her head on my chest. I looked up.

"Robert" I said nodding.
"Sir my we have the info you have." He asked. I tossed him my phone.

He was looking at it.

"We will get Panama City police here as well sir." He said. "Where would you like us to take her?" He asked.

"Darling?" I asked looking down at her.
"I want to stay and watch you..." she said. I looked up at them.

"Henry and Lee you guard the steps. Ryan I want you right before you get into backstage. I will stay with Kelly." He said. "I will also send this over to Mike for him to get in touch with the police" he said. I shook my head no.

"I need you to do it. I will wait to go on until you are done..."

*****

I ran off the stage right to Kells. She hugged me tight. I kissed her.

"Mr. Bryan a word..." Robert said pulling me to the side where a police officer was. Kells was talking to the band and helping them with their things.

"We have word Derron has in fact bought a plane ticket We have officers at the airport we are not sure where to yet however." the officer said.
"What...what do we do?" I asked worried.
"I suggest you both give your phones to us. Does he have any of your family numbers?" He asked.
"I'm assuming he could have her dad or moms."
"He may also be able to track those... your security said they are with your children?" He said my heart sunk.
"Ye...yes sir...." I said.
"Anywhere they could go?"
"Uhm... uh yeah I could call my mother..."
"Perhaps a non family member?"
"Uhm...uh..." I was so nervous. "I need to make a few phone calls." I said. My security handed me his phone.

I dialed Jason's number.

"Hello?" He said confused.
"It's Luke.... I need your help...." I said.
"What's wrong man aren't you in Panama?"
"Listen Emily cane and killed herself derron found and he threated Kelly and it's a mess and they were able to track a plane ticket to his credit card but they don't where to and her family isn't at our house with the kids and the police are afraid derron will yes other phones and..."
"Whoa whoa whoa calm down... Brittany and I will go get them."
"Jase I'm so scared..."
"Hey your family is my family I got you. Call them, I will give them my phone whenever I get there and they can call you and use it for you to talk to the kids okay."
"Okay... thanks man.."
"We will be there in 25 mins"
"Bye..."

I hung up and called our house phone. Her dad picked up.

"Hello..." he said.
"Jason is coming to get you guys and the kids. Police say not to use your phones they are afraid derron is tracking them... Jason will give you his phone as soon as he gets there they will be there in 25 mins. Pack their diaper bags with a few days worth of stuff grab the new box of diapers and a few packs of wipes and take those. There's a cooler on the back deck fill it with milk and ice jase will put it in his freezer. Grab the bottle warmer too. For the boys pack clothes in their suit cases under their bed. Then a duffle bag of toys they want and their stuff animals they sleep with...." I said out of breath....
"Ya sure okay" he said.
"Dad are you okay?" I asked.
"Mmhm yeah gotta go bye" he said. He the line went dead.

I looked at Robert.

"Something is up...." I said worried.
"Robert get me all of my security camera footage and have it in my hotel room in 30 mins!" I said.

I went and grab Kelly's hand.

"Let's go... I'll order dinner in okay." I said.
"Okay.." she said.
"Can we cal the kids?" She asked.
"Uhm yeah sure." I said as we started walking away.

We walked as slow as we could back to the hotel room. With security all around us and a police escort. When we got to the room my phone started ringing it was Jason.

"Hey I need to step out and take this. As soon as I get back we will call the kids." I said going into the hLl. My security was standing there by the door.

So much for making love to my wife tonight since we have a audience that can hear everything.

I leaned against the wall across from them. I saw Robert running down the hLl with a laptop.

"Hey jase" I said.
"Luke you need to get home ASAP! No one is here." He said. I fell to the floor. Robert handed me the computer.

There it was someone escorting my family out by gun point. Babies crying. The boys be drugged. My father in-law was no where in the video Forta he.

"Check everywhere for her dad Call the police I'm on my way..."

*********