Chapter Fifteen; Roger Rabbit

I don't have much to say besides, enjoy ! and sorry for the shortness.

And the song is a MUST LISTEN TO, Roger Rabbit by Sleeping with Sirens on the side. 

Love you guys ! x

-JustAiss xox 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Fifteen; Roger Rabbit

11:40 p.m.   

You’d think One Direction could catch a break? Well think again. I’m Danny Roger giving you guys the late night news from the Denver state. We recently have images of two of the band members, Louis Tomlinson and Harry Styles at the airport at different times flying out of the country. You’d think that to this point Harry would be stable with everyone but an insider has given me the scoop that Harry is still dealing with problems along with the fact that he is currently rumoured to be dating Emily Ostily―the model that was presented into the Gotta Be You music video the lads shot just a little over a year and a half now. There is no sign of her along with where Louis and Harry are.

            Though, the biggest news is with what happened tonight when the three other lads from the worldwide boy band was stopped into a hotel. Liam Payne was seen with his beautiful girlfriend of almost two years; Danielle Payzer―who had gotten back together around the same time Harry first got into an accident. Liam almost died in the earlier months as he had drowned his only kidney in alcohol and is rumoured to have had grown another one since then. Though we don’t know that for sure. What we do know and what everyone is waiting impatiently to hear about is the tragic new of Niall Horan who got hit by a truck outside the hotel. A witness told the officer that she had seen Niall running off from Zayn Malik, who was calling after the younger lad. Niall didn’t look both sides before making his way onto the street and as a driver myself―I wouldn’t have seen the poor lad until he went flying, which is what, happened. Though, there is no news about his state at this moment as he was rushed to the hospital after being cried on from his band member Zayn following with Liam and Danielle rushing out of the hotel as well.

            It’s been almost three hours now since the incident with Niall and the fans are just unsure of how to contain their emotion to this point as they keep watching their favourite band being torn apart day by day. The lads are late on several days of the singing tour along with missing members here and there and having to cancel a few. Not to mention the single Chasing The Moments was in fact the alternate version that was meant to be kept for the Brand new album’s deluxe edition, Take Me Home―which that too has been said will be pushed onto a different date of release as Simon held a short press conference demanding that we give the lad some breathing space.

            The question is what will happen now? One Direction is the most Google’d subject from anyone to this point as everyone wants to know what will come next for these five boys. With no lead on where Louis and Harry are and not to mention what state Niall is. And as for Liam and Zayn―how are they putting up with all of this? How much more can they take before stopping everything?”

6:05 a.m

I would like to start this segment with a good morning but as we all know, this isn’t exactly a good one. Thank you for tuning in for the morning news of Denver, I’m Rosie Roger and as you’ve heard from my brother Danny Roger last night, things aren’t going well for the lads of One Direction. You’d figure that one accident was enough for these boys, but it’s not. First Harry, followed by Liam and now poor Niall is in the hospital―though we sit here with no news still and unsure of when we will ever get any as their management and Simon wants to keep everything out of the public’s view. One Direction is currently being searched on Google every five seconds as fan girls and any curious person wants to be updated to the world’s most famous and successful boy band around.