Chapter Twenty-Five; Happy Endings are Stories that Haven't Ended Yet

Oh my God―HERE it is, the LAST chapter to Chasing Harry!!!

Oh Dear, I'm afraid this is the end―MINUS THE EPILOGUE WHICH WILL BE POSTED SHORTLY.

Thank you guys so much for everything, following the Ep, I will post a sountrack and thanks―
******I will maybe do another Q&A like I have done for Chasing The Moments so PLEASE, if you have questions concerning this fanfic, THIS IS THE TIME TO ASK*****―I will answer as many as possible.

Thanks for the support―this story was easy to write and I'm sure the third won't be either―though I have many ideas for it !

―The ending is what I chose; and some of you make me seem too predictable.

ANYWAYS, song on the side by the wonderful Mayday Parade :)

Picture on the side―

Just know that this chapter took soo much effort to write, there are many parts I re-wrote more than once, stuff I took out, put back in and omg, it was insane.

Alright, enjoy the final chapter, Epilogue will come shortly.
Comment, vote, enjoy :)

I'm so excited.

-JustAkiss xox

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Twenty-Five; Happy Endings are Stories that Haven’t Ended Yet

Fox News

“It’s New Years Eve everyone and I give you all my best wishes for the New Year. It is a night where everything changes, the old turns into new and the new turns into old―it is how it is. As I stand in New York now I can feel the energy of the excitement for the ball drop and for the start of a fresh new year. Many things have probably happened in your life throughout our famous twenty-twelve year―including the end of the world. Well, ladies and gentlemen, it isn’t and we are here to party until it is time to start that new beginning at carry on. I’m Chris Rolland and this has been the last update of twenty-twelve. Let’s celebrate!”

Roger

Once Harry and Emma left the hotel room I went back to the office―I wasn’t all that into celebrating tonight, I needed to make sure everything stays in plan and the only way to do that at this moment was to wait considering I had to let things fall into place on their own.

            Everyone was talking about how this New Years Eve was going to be a night to remember and they were right―for One Direction, it will. It was the night where everything was bound to go down for all of them―maybe a few ups because in total reality I don’t care what happens to them for the exception of two, Harry and Louis.

            I made sure everything is to work out for tonight.

            Louis should already have his car and be on his way to New York―I knew he would because he adores Harry more than he loves himself. He can’t permit to love himself because he’s too busy fending for his boyfriend who always seems to be getting in trouble along with being unfaithful with his contracted girlfriend, Emma.  And with the way that I fixed up everything―nothing should go wrong with this plan and if it does, well let’s just say it really won’t.

            Both Harry and Louis have only learned to love their partners.

            They should thank me for this.