Chapter Eight; Can't Have You

I hope this  chapter is long enough for you guys ! Sorry for the two weeks wait but here's the eighth chapter. 
I will also give you guys a little spoiler about this story;
Ed Sheeran shall make an appearance! So, make sure to stick around for that :)
It's probably not my best chapter, some sappyness at the end but then, you'll see a much different side to Louis which will make things more interesting.
Don't forget to check out the song on the side, it really goes with this chapter;
Can't Have You by Jonas Brothers(yes,I've been going through my old cd's, ahaha.)
Anyways, enough with my talking you guys have been waiting for too long, so enjoy, comment, vote, recommend, do what you've gotta do.
Thanks guys, thanks for the support and always being there !

BIG LOVE
-JustAkiss xox 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Eight; Can’t Have You

Harry

I never thought I was ever going to leave him.

            I did though.

            I was blinded from my memory and now, I’m being as stubborn as a magnet connecting to the opposite end and I completely broke his heart and instead of fighting for what I really wanted―which was him―I let some experience make me run away from the one I adore and now...

            Now I have to get a beard.

            Wow, I am such a fool.

            Acting this way just showed how much I really didn’t deserve him or his love.

            “Harry?”

            I let out a small breath, looking at the far end of my dark bedroom, my eyes looking over to my alarm clock which read, 3:02 a.m as I turned around to Emma, letting myself get closer to her as she wrapped her arms around me.

            “What’s wrong?” I whispered, brushing my hand through her long blonde hair.

            She let out a breath before meeting my eyes in the darkness, “I hope we aren’t together because you were asked to do so... you know how I feel about you and you know I am trying to change.” She whispered, leaning her head into the crook of my neck. “Things may not have worked between you and Louis but, I will try and make things easy for you.”

            I swallowed, not sure what to answer as I felt a lump rise on my throat. “Just go to bed,” I answered, “We can talk in the morning, and you should sleep.”

            Emma nodded, and in matter of seconds, I felt her tense muscles relax in my arms as her breathing deepened into her sleep. I could feel her arms loosen around me before she turned her body and rolled away from me in my queen sized bed, wrapping the sheets up higher her half naked body.

            I turned my body the way it was before she woke up.

            I could feel tears in my eyes as I shut them for a few seconds, having too much on my mind to fall asleep―and even then, I didn’t want to fall asleep.

            I don’t know if I’ll wake up in the morning but as much as I want to fall asleep, Louis was the only thing on my mind and honestly, I didn’t want to cause a scene because if only he knew how much I am dying without his love. It hurts so much to know that I’m not with Louis, and I wish I could tell him right now, because I realized that’s how I feel every night. I miss him, I want him and I wish to hear his voice. I’m just begging to hear it, whisper in my ear that everything will be alright, the same way he once has. To tell me he does love me and that I’m the one who’s being such an idiot.