RELIGION

I'm Athiest.

Hi. Nice to meet you.

It's not that much of an issue. It isn't exactly very controversial either, considering there seems to be a huge amount of them these days.

They're like literally fucking everywhere.

Seriously. Our mailman is athiest. For all you select few religious freaks who are freaked out by the thought of being surrounded by devil worshippers, you're welcome. I'm glad to give you nightmares and intense paranoia that will hopefully drive you to absolute insanity.

I have absolutely nothing against those with religion. I repeat: NOTHING. You're all entitled to your fucking opinions- free will. You don't have a gun to your head. These are things you believe in and stand by. If anything, I respect you for it. Good for you, you have a fucking backbone and can still to your ideals.

Except for when you shove it down my fucking throat. That's right, all the way into my mouth and down my motherflipping esophagus.

"You're going to burn in hell, and I'm going to cry that you aren't going to be able to be in heaven with the rest of the family."

For one, it's not as if we're on good terms anyway, it's not as if I would want to be around you after I inevitably die.

Secondly, I'll be in hell. Along with the rest of you. And everyone else. And I'll demand for my fucking throne.

Yeah, I'm motherfucking queen.

-VengefulMarionettes